ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Gifts For Attendants Suggestions From A Vancouver Wedding Coordinator
Total Articles: 2
Traditionally the bride and groom purchase thank you gifts for their attendants (bridesmaids and groomsmen) to acknowledge them for all their help and support on the wedding day and the planning of the wedding. You don’t have to purchase all the same gifts for each attendant, think about the different personalities of your wedding party and get something they will enjoy. Don’t forget about the other helpers on your big day like your flower girl and ring bearer and ushers, its nice to honour them with something as well.
Many gifts are for use on the wedding day such as jewellery and accessories but make sure that they are neutral enough that they can be worn again. Here are some thoughtful gift ideas, if you need more just ask your Vancouver wedding coordinator for suggestions.
Bridesmaid Gift Ideas:
• Jewellery to wear on the wedding day that goes with their outfit and something that they can wear again. Pearl earrings, a simply necklace or a nice bracelet. Get something different for each lady that goes with her personality.
• A nice toiletry bag filled with their pampering essentials such as hand cream, nail polish, and scented candles.
• Fun pyjamas and slippers to wear the night before the big wedding.
• A pretty robe to wear on the big day while they are getting their hair and make-up done. Bonus these look great in the getting ready photos and your bridesmaid will get more use out of it than a t-shirt that says bridesmaid across it.
• A clutch that goes with their dress that they can use on the wedding day and afterwards. You could also fill it with wedding day essentials like lip-gloss and tissues.
• A gift certificate for a spa day or spa service to relax after all they have done to help you.
• An accessory for the wedding day and that they can wear again like a pashmina or shawl or flats for dancing.
• Personalized stationary in her favourite colours.
Groomsmen Gift Ideas:
• An engraved flask that they can use on the wedding day and beyond. Make sure you fill it with their favourite booze.
• Cigar and a fancy cigar cutter.
• A personalized or fancy corkscrew with a nice bottle of wine.
• A nice bottle opener and some local beers.
• Personalized beer mugs or glasses and a nice case of microbrew.
• Cuff links that they can wear on the wedding day and beyond.
• Accessories for the wedding day and afterwards such as ties, pocket squares, socks or sunglasses.
• A nice French press with fancy coffee.
The ideas are endless; think of your wedding party and what they might like. Often these gifts are given at the rehearsal dinner but if it is something for the wedding day that they might otherwise purchase you may want to give it to them sooner than the rehearsal, your Vancouver wedding coordinator can give you some advice.
David Ethan is a proud contributing author and writes articles on several subjects including Vancouver Wedding Coordinator.
Wedding Articles1. Navratri | Navaratri | Navratri Offers| Navratri Calebration
2. Organize Your Weddings In One Of The Best Banquet Halls
Author: ponting brown
3. Amazing Floral Designs For The Wedding
Author: Syed Atif
4. Why Use Different Wedding Candles Sparklers?
Author: John Freeman
5. Make Your Dream Wedding Come True At Swan Valley, Perth
Author: Carly Odgers
6. Guidelines For Wedding Flowers And Bouquets
Author: Syed Atif
7. The Benefits Of Taking The Services Of Wedding Planners In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
8. Enrich Your Card With Exotic Wedding Invitations Designs
Author: Sameer Jadhav
9. The Evolution Of Wedding Registries: A Brief History
Author: Cody Sudmeier
10. Exeter Wedding Photographer – Do Your Homework Properly Before Hiring A Devon Wedding Photographer!
Author: John Harry
11. Hinduism | Hindu | Sanathana
12. Relieve Your Stress Of Wedding Day With Mandap Hire
13. Vital Reasons For Availing Services Of Indian Wedding Cards Websites
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
14. 5 Different Video Styles Wedding Videographer Can Offer
15. How Can Event Management Company Add Extra Features In Your Event?
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee