ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Faridabad Real Estate: An Alternative Market For Realtors
Total Articles: 54
Though Gurgaon, Noida and Delhi share a fair share in realty market in Delhi NCR, smaller towns like Faridabad have started making their presence felt. While the tier-1 cities are on the verge of saturation, as far as scope of futuristic realty development is concerned, Faridabad has emerged as a sigh of relief to realtors and buyers. High price rates of properties in Delhi as well as Gurgaon have turned the buyers' sentiments largely negative. For low and mid income groups that have limited disposable incomes, buying residential spaces has become a dream. Faridabad real estate, on the other hand, is still a budget city. Let's see why this industrial town can become the next big thing in realty market.
Unlike its bigger and mightier counterparts that have only limited scope left for real estate development, Faridabad carries an immense potential. Over years, a number of small and big developers have launched their projects for residential and commercial Faridabad property across localities such as Naharpar, Sainik Colony, MIT, and other sectors. Presence of good physical infrastructure has been the primary reason why realtors are taking the city as a viable market. The real estate prices have not escalated much; in fact, in last quarter of December, 2013, the prices in the city dropped by 2.1%. At a time when tier-1 cities have undergone significant price appreciation, fall in rates has rendered city's market consumer-friendly.
It was only a few decades back that this city had a meager population. But now, population is increasing at a fast pace. The lack of any substantial spaces left in Delhi and Gurgaon has directed the home buyers towards Faridabad. With rising density of residents, property in Faridabad is witnessing foraying of reputed developers. Reputed names like BPTP, SRS, and Omaxe have already launched their mega projects here.
Another factor that goes in favor of this city is connectivity that is improving day by day. Among the four rapid transit corridors, Delhi-Faridabad-Ballabhgarh-Palwal carries special significance for city. Haryana government has come up with a 20 year Master Plan for restructuring and development in future. The widening of Gurgaon-Faridabad road is on cards. The six-lane Yamuna Expressway connecting Greater Noida to Agra carries a special significance for city's connectivity.
Several localities in city are in the development state. Naharpar, Sainik Colony, and Sectors 80-89 have been the main growth corridors. The city shall soon be connected by Delhi metro and this shall further hasten the commutation times.
Makaan.com is a property portal that features 2, 3, 4 property in Faridabad and other Delhi NCR cities. Look for under construction and ready-to-move Faridabad property to buy, sell, and rent.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Get Top Real Estate Developers In Bangalore
2. What To Know About Buying A House
3. Experience The High-class Lifestyle At Ariisto Celestia
Author: Nikku Sharma
4. Is Your Property Broker Cheating You?
Author: Priya Jain
5. What Documents To Check To Avoid Fraud When Buying House/property?
Author: Priya Jain
6. Shriram Chirping Woods – Chirping Happiness In Lives Of All Its Residents
Author: Sapna Singh
7. Apartments In Bellandur: Perfect Investment For Techies From Adjoining Workplaces
Author: Red Coupon
8. A Short And Easy Guide To Purchasing Property In Bulgaria
Author: Andy Turver
9. Looking To Buy Your Dream Home? Know How To Negotiate Property Purchase
Author: Priya Jain
10. Quick Guide For Selecting As Short Sale Realtor
Author: RC NC
11. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale – Get The Comparable Price With The Help Of Boerne Tx Real Estate Agent!
Author: Richmond Frasier
12. A Potent Force In Real Estate- Suninder Sandha
13. For Prime Real Estate, Istanbul Is The Premier Choice
Author: Hariom Sharan
14. The Support Of Best Luxury Home Designs For Building A Home
Author: Leila Adam
15. Reasons For The Increasing Real Estate Interest In Talegaon