ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Experience Lavishness At Luxury Hotels In Mumbai
Total Articles: 6
India, for tourists, can be overwhelming, especially in a city like Mumbai that is overcrowded and swarming. For a tourist, a long day of sightseeing in Mumbai can take a toll. At the end of the day, one wants a great meal and a comfortable bed to lie on for some good night’s sleep. From rejuvenating massages to gourmet dining, from a honeymoon paradise to business sophistication, some luxury hotels in Mumbai truly exemplify extravagance at their best. Planning a trip to Mumbai and luxury is your stay of choice? Well, the options are plenty but luxury in its true sense, very few.
Mumbai, being a cosmopolitan city, has more than a few hotels luxury hotels that will get you the luxury you’re looking with a few bucks. The best 5 star hotels in Mumbai are clustered around the southern part at Nariman Point and Colaba affording ethereal views of the Arabian Sea, areas around the airport and Juhu. However, more than a few luxury chains are coming up around Central Mumbai since office spaces are springing up and many expats find it difficult to commute in the choc-o-bloc Mumbai traffic.
From iconic Victorian structures to modern luxury, luxury hotels in Mumbai have something for everyone. Some boasting of impeccable service and staff who are willing to place any guest need before everything else to plus, contemporary hotels sustaining on the latest technology and gadgets, Mumbai’s 5 star hotels have something for everyone.
Low level sea facing suites adorning kingsly decors to open air high-rises with rooms providing a mesmerizing view of the city, every hotel luxury hotel in Mumbai is different from the other. While some try to make their foreign guests feel at home with minimalistic styles and decors as far as they could be from being Indian to over the top, India inspired ones with ornamented lobbies and bejeweled table tops. One thing most commonly is retained, the tall, decorated doorman with the warmest smile, everything is conveyed in that smile; you are in safe hands and will be well treated. Although, they may not be like the Royal guards, the warmth they exude let’s you know you’ve arrived and Indian hospitality is a notch above. As they say in India, “Aitithi Devo Bhava” which simply translates as “Guests are equal to the Gods” thus making the services in Indian luxury hotels way different and personal from the rest of the world.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure