ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Experience Lavishness At Luxury Hotels In Mumbai
Total Articles: 6
India, for tourists, can be overwhelming, especially in a city like Mumbai that is overcrowded and swarming. For a tourist, a long day of sightseeing in Mumbai can take a toll. At the end of the day, one wants a great meal and a comfortable bed to lie on for some good night’s sleep. From rejuvenating massages to gourmet dining, from a honeymoon paradise to business sophistication, some luxury hotels in Mumbai truly exemplify extravagance at their best. Planning a trip to Mumbai and luxury is your stay of choice? Well, the options are plenty but luxury in its true sense, very few.
Mumbai, being a cosmopolitan city, has more than a few hotels luxury hotels that will get you the luxury you’re looking with a few bucks. The best 5 star hotels in Mumbai are clustered around the southern part at Nariman Point and Colaba affording ethereal views of the Arabian Sea, areas around the airport and Juhu. However, more than a few luxury chains are coming up around Central Mumbai since office spaces are springing up and many expats find it difficult to commute in the choc-o-bloc Mumbai traffic.
From iconic Victorian structures to modern luxury, luxury hotels in Mumbai have something for everyone. Some boasting of impeccable service and staff who are willing to place any guest need before everything else to plus, contemporary hotels sustaining on the latest technology and gadgets, Mumbai’s 5 star hotels have something for everyone.
Low level sea facing suites adorning kingsly decors to open air high-rises with rooms providing a mesmerizing view of the city, every hotel luxury hotel in Mumbai is different from the other. While some try to make their foreign guests feel at home with minimalistic styles and decors as far as they could be from being Indian to over the top, India inspired ones with ornamented lobbies and bejeweled table tops. One thing most commonly is retained, the tall, decorated doorman with the warmest smile, everything is conveyed in that smile; you are in safe hands and will be well treated. Although, they may not be like the Royal guards, the warmth they exude let’s you know you’ve arrived and Indian hospitality is a notch above. As they say in India, “Aitithi Devo Bhava” which simply translates as “Guests are equal to the Gods” thus making the services in Indian luxury hotels way different and personal from the rest of the world.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah