ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Experience Lavishness At Luxury Hotels In Mumbai
Total Articles: 6
India, for tourists, can be overwhelming, especially in a city like Mumbai that is overcrowded and swarming. For a tourist, a long day of sightseeing in Mumbai can take a toll. At the end of the day, one wants a great meal and a comfortable bed to lie on for some good night’s sleep. From rejuvenating massages to gourmet dining, from a honeymoon paradise to business sophistication, some luxury hotels in Mumbai truly exemplify extravagance at their best. Planning a trip to Mumbai and luxury is your stay of choice? Well, the options are plenty but luxury in its true sense, very few.
Mumbai, being a cosmopolitan city, has more than a few hotels luxury hotels that will get you the luxury you’re looking with a few bucks. The best 5 star hotels in Mumbai are clustered around the southern part at Nariman Point and Colaba affording ethereal views of the Arabian Sea, areas around the airport and Juhu. However, more than a few luxury chains are coming up around Central Mumbai since office spaces are springing up and many expats find it difficult to commute in the choc-o-bloc Mumbai traffic.
From iconic Victorian structures to modern luxury, luxury hotels in Mumbai have something for everyone. Some boasting of impeccable service and staff who are willing to place any guest need before everything else to plus, contemporary hotels sustaining on the latest technology and gadgets, Mumbai’s 5 star hotels have something for everyone.
Low level sea facing suites adorning kingsly decors to open air high-rises with rooms providing a mesmerizing view of the city, every hotel luxury hotel in Mumbai is different from the other. While some try to make their foreign guests feel at home with minimalistic styles and decors as far as they could be from being Indian to over the top, India inspired ones with ornamented lobbies and bejeweled table tops. One thing most commonly is retained, the tall, decorated doorman with the warmest smile, everything is conveyed in that smile; you are in safe hands and will be well treated. Although, they may not be like the Royal guards, the warmth they exude let’s you know you’ve arrived and Indian hospitality is a notch above. As they say in India, “Aitithi Devo Bhava” which simply translates as “Guests are equal to the Gods” thus making the services in Indian luxury hotels way different and personal from the rest of the world.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family