ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Experience Lavishness At Luxury Hotels In Mumbai
Total Articles: 6
India, for tourists, can be overwhelming, especially in a city like Mumbai that is overcrowded and swarming. For a tourist, a long day of sightseeing in Mumbai can take a toll. At the end of the day, one wants a great meal and a comfortable bed to lie on for some good night’s sleep. From rejuvenating massages to gourmet dining, from a honeymoon paradise to business sophistication, some luxury hotels in Mumbai truly exemplify extravagance at their best. Planning a trip to Mumbai and luxury is your stay of choice? Well, the options are plenty but luxury in its true sense, very few.
Mumbai, being a cosmopolitan city, has more than a few hotels luxury hotels that will get you the luxury you’re looking with a few bucks. The best 5 star hotels in Mumbai are clustered around the southern part at Nariman Point and Colaba affording ethereal views of the Arabian Sea, areas around the airport and Juhu. However, more than a few luxury chains are coming up around Central Mumbai since office spaces are springing up and many expats find it difficult to commute in the choc-o-bloc Mumbai traffic.
From iconic Victorian structures to modern luxury, luxury hotels in Mumbai have something for everyone. Some boasting of impeccable service and staff who are willing to place any guest need before everything else to plus, contemporary hotels sustaining on the latest technology and gadgets, Mumbai’s 5 star hotels have something for everyone.
Low level sea facing suites adorning kingsly decors to open air high-rises with rooms providing a mesmerizing view of the city, every hotel luxury hotel in Mumbai is different from the other. While some try to make their foreign guests feel at home with minimalistic styles and decors as far as they could be from being Indian to over the top, India inspired ones with ornamented lobbies and bejeweled table tops. One thing most commonly is retained, the tall, decorated doorman with the warmest smile, everything is conveyed in that smile; you are in safe hands and will be well treated. Although, they may not be like the Royal guards, the warmth they exude let’s you know you’ve arrived and Indian hospitality is a notch above. As they say in India, “Aitithi Devo Bhava” which simply translates as “Guests are equal to the Gods” thus making the services in Indian luxury hotels way different and personal from the rest of the world.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara