ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Experience Lavishness At Luxury Hotels In Mumbai
Total Articles: 7
India, for tourists, can be overwhelming, especially in a city like Mumbai that is overcrowded and swarming. For a tourist, a long day of sightseeing in Mumbai can take a toll. At the end of the day, one wants a great meal and a comfortable bed to lie on for some good night’s sleep. From rejuvenating massages to gourmet dining, from a honeymoon paradise to business sophistication, some luxury hotels in Mumbai truly exemplify extravagance at their best. Planning a trip to Mumbai and luxury is your stay of choice? Well, the options are plenty but luxury in its true sense, very few.
Mumbai, being a cosmopolitan city, has more than a few hotels luxury hotels that will get you the luxury you’re looking with a few bucks. The best 5 star hotels in Mumbai are clustered around the southern part at Nariman Point and Colaba affording ethereal views of the Arabian Sea, areas around the airport and Juhu. However, more than a few luxury chains are coming up around Central Mumbai since office spaces are springing up and many expats find it difficult to commute in the choc-o-bloc Mumbai traffic.
From iconic Victorian structures to modern luxury, luxury hotels in Mumbai have something for everyone. Some boasting of impeccable service and staff who are willing to place any guest need before everything else to plus, contemporary hotels sustaining on the latest technology and gadgets, Mumbai’s 5 star hotels have something for everyone.
Low level sea facing suites adorning kingsly decors to open air high-rises with rooms providing a mesmerizing view of the city, every hotel luxury hotel in Mumbai is different from the other. While some try to make their foreign guests feel at home with minimalistic styles and decors as far as they could be from being Indian to over the top, India inspired ones with ornamented lobbies and bejeweled table tops. One thing most commonly is retained, the tall, decorated doorman with the warmest smile, everything is conveyed in that smile; you are in safe hands and will be well treated. Although, they may not be like the Royal guards, the warmth they exude let’s you know you’ve arrived and Indian hospitality is a notch above. As they say in India, “Aitithi Devo Bhava” which simply translates as “Guests are equal to the Gods” thus making the services in Indian luxury hotels way different and personal from the rest of the world.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints