ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Tips For A Beautiful Lawn
Total Articles: 52
So you have a lawn that needs to be looked after but you are not sure where to start. There are many things that one could look at to keep the way it does on all those TV commercials.
For most of us regular people we don’t have those endless hours and deep pockets to spend on our lawns. So that means we need to break things down and keep things for the most part simple. So how do we do it yourself?
Most of us can guess that lawns need the basics things to survive just like us. It needs light (sunshine), water, food and some physical pruning.
Sunshine is fairly easy to understand, but can we have too much or too little? Yes we can.
When water is thought about just like you and I there can be too little water and we get parched or too much water then we feel bloated (sub par). So can our lawns be the same? You bet they can.
Lawns go brown all the time in drier times , just as lawns that are flooded or saturated can become sick with moulds and other detrimental issues.
Mmmm … food or in your lawns case fertilizer, can be the tipping point between an average lawn and a great lawn. Knowing when and what is the best for your particular type of grass or particular location can give you a spectacular lush looking lawnscape.
Then there is the cutting or mowing depending on how you choose to phrase to act of pruning your lawn. It seems like a simple act to perform but so many make some simple mistakes and it can create a poor looking lawn or sometimes depending on other factors mentioned earlier in this article can cause your lawn to go dormant or look dead.
If on the other hand you mow the lawn at the right height your lawn maybe the best looking on the street. Knowing the proper cutting distance above the ground can be the tipping point so knowing what type of lawn grasses and soil base your property is made up of is vital information. It will make a great difference in how well it will perform for you and how much all the other things will need to be adjusted to maintain and keep it in such great shape.
Remember that also something so simple as what direction you take each time you cut your lawn with your mower can add or detract from the appearance of your lawn.
Home and Garden Articles1. Enjoy The End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
2. Eight Favorite Lawns In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
3. Facing A Challenge With Small Bathrooms? Check Out These Tips!
Author: sunita arvind
4. What Can You Expect With The Best Landscaping Services Mornington Peninsula?
Author: Rickey Austin
5. 8 Things That You Should Clean Every Day
Author: Mike Aurtho
6. Hire The Most Experienced Exterior Painting Experts In Charlotte
Author: Anu Walia
7. Create A Unique And Modern Look With A Drum Coffee Table
Author: Kim Thompson
8. Painting Tips For Making A Mississauga Home Sale-friendly Before You Sell It
Author: Chris Dgate
9. Few Must Know Tips If You Want To Avoid Failure In Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
10. Landscaping Contractors Can Help You In Beautifying Your Garden
Author: Anu Walia
11. Know How Safe Your Home Cleaning Products Are
Author: Christopher Schwab
12. Modern Stained Glass Floor And Table Lamps Enhances Beauty Of Your House
Author: Lorna Wingfield
13. Why Should You Use The Glass Balcony Balustrades For Your New Home
Author: John Carlos
14. What Makes Designer Furniture Of Perth A Stand Out
Author: Kai Baxter
15. Termite Control Penrith- Expectation Vs. Reality
Author: Alicia Brett