ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Tips For A Beautiful Lawn
Total Articles: 52
So you have a lawn that needs to be looked after but you are not sure where to start. There are many things that one could look at to keep the way it does on all those TV commercials.
For most of us regular people we don’t have those endless hours and deep pockets to spend on our lawns. So that means we need to break things down and keep things for the most part simple. So how do we do it yourself?
Most of us can guess that lawns need the basics things to survive just like us. It needs light (sunshine), water, food and some physical pruning.
Sunshine is fairly easy to understand, but can we have too much or too little? Yes we can.
When water is thought about just like you and I there can be too little water and we get parched or too much water then we feel bloated (sub par). So can our lawns be the same? You bet they can.
Lawns go brown all the time in drier times , just as lawns that are flooded or saturated can become sick with moulds and other detrimental issues.
Mmmm … food or in your lawns case fertilizer, can be the tipping point between an average lawn and a great lawn. Knowing when and what is the best for your particular type of grass or particular location can give you a spectacular lush looking lawnscape.
Then there is the cutting or mowing depending on how you choose to phrase to act of pruning your lawn. It seems like a simple act to perform but so many make some simple mistakes and it can create a poor looking lawn or sometimes depending on other factors mentioned earlier in this article can cause your lawn to go dormant or look dead.
If on the other hand you mow the lawn at the right height your lawn maybe the best looking on the street. Knowing the proper cutting distance above the ground can be the tipping point so knowing what type of lawn grasses and soil base your property is made up of is vital information. It will make a great difference in how well it will perform for you and how much all the other things will need to be adjusted to maintain and keep it in such great shape.
Remember that also something so simple as what direction you take each time you cut your lawn with your mower can add or detract from the appearance of your lawn.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi