ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Tips For A Beautiful LawnBy Expert Author: xtine
So you have a lawn that needs to be looked after but you are not sure where to start. There are many things that one could look at to keep the way it does on all those TV commercials.
For most of us regular people we don’t have those endless hours and deep pockets to spend on our lawns. So that means we need to break things down and keep things for the most part simple. So how do we do it yourself?
Most of us can guess that lawns need the basics things to survive just like us. It needs light (sunshine), water, food and some physical pruning.
Sunshine is fairly easy to understand, but can we have too much or too little? Yes we can.
When water is thought about just like you and I there can be too little water and we get parched or too much water then we feel bloated (sub par). So can our lawns be the same? You bet they can.
Lawns go brown all the time in drier times , just as lawns that are flooded or saturated can become sick with moulds and other detrimental issues.
Mmmm … food or in your lawns case fertilizer, can be the tipping point between an average lawn and a great lawn. Knowing when and what is the best for your particular type of grass or particular location can give you a spectacular lush looking lawnscape.
Then there is the cutting or mowing depending on how you choose to phrase to act of pruning your lawn. It seems like a simple act to perform but so many make some simple mistakes and it can create a poor looking lawn or sometimes depending on other factors mentioned earlier in this article can cause your lawn to go dormant or look dead.
If on the other hand you mow the lawn at the right height your lawn maybe the best looking on the street. Knowing the proper cutting distance above the ground can be the tipping point so knowing what type of lawn grasses and soil base your property is made up of is vital information. It will make a great difference in how well it will perform for you and how much all the other things will need to be adjusted to maintain and keep it in such great shape.
Remember that also something so simple as what direction you take each time you cut your lawn with your mower can add or detract from the appearance of your lawn.
Home and Garden Articles1. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
2. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
3. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
4. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
5. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
6. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
8. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
9. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
10. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
11. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov
12. Top Small Business Opportunities In Australia
Author: karanveer rawat
13. A Special Guide To Buy The Solid Oak Furniture Of Best Quality
Author: Alain Murphy
14. How To Keep Your Ceramic Tile Floor Clean & Attractive
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. How Services Related To Water Damage Repair Are Helpful For Homes
Author: Lionale Donald