ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lucintel’s Pestle Analysis Of Spain: Economy Is Estimated To Reach $1.42 Trillion By 2018
Total Articles: 124
The Euro zone crisis and high fiscal deficit are expected to maintain their adverse effect on Spain’s economic growth, leading to a slow growth rate over the next five years. Lucintel estimates the Spanish economy to grow to $1.42 trillion by 2018. Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has conducted a competitive analysis on the various growth opportunities and risk factors associated with the country and present its findings in “PESTLE Analysis of Spain 2013.”
The economy primarily depends on the service industry; tourism, information and communication, and the health care industry were the leading sectors in the Spanish economy over the last five years. Spain faces challenges related to its extremely high unemployment rate, which is hindering per capita income and responsible for low domestic demand. Weak foreign and domestic demand has reduced the GDP growth and the economy contracted in 2012.
Despite its problems, Spain has much offer to the global community. It is the world’s fifth-largest producer of solar energy and fourth-largest producer in wind energy. The Spanish government seeks to increase renewable energy production. Biotechnology and the pharmaceutical industry are the major emerging sectors in Spain.
The major focus of the current government is sustainable growth combined with social development. The major challenge for Spain’s government is to reduce the general government fiscal deficit below the level of 6.3% of GDP in 2013 and increase employment opportunities. The government of Spain has targeted to reduce government debt by the end of 2014. The government is also aiming to diversify export and investment base by promoting trade with Asian and Latin American countries.
This report analyzes the impact of different macroeconomic indicators of the country on various industries. It also includes the impact of socio-political-demographical changes on Spain’s economic performance. This report analyzes domestic and external economic trends, government policies, technological changes, and their impact on different industries. In the current economic scenario of the country, construction, banking, and manufacturing industries are likely to be most affected. Lucintel offerings include M & A and Due Diligence.
For a detailed table of contents and pricing information on this timely, insightful report, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or via email at email@example.com. For more information please follow Lucintel at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lucintel. Twitter: https://twitter.com/lucintel. LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/357023?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Alucintel%2Cidx%3A1-1-1
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions