ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lucintel’s Pestle Analysis Of Spain: Economy Is Estimated To Reach $1.42 Trillion By 2018
Total Articles: 84
The Euro zone crisis and high fiscal deficit are expected to maintain their adverse effect on Spain’s economic growth, leading to a slow growth rate over the next five years. Lucintel estimates the Spanish economy to grow to $1.42 trillion by 2018. Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has conducted a competitive analysis on the various growth opportunities and risk factors associated with the country and present its findings in “PESTLE Analysis of Spain 2013.”
The economy primarily depends on the service industry; tourism, information and communication, and the health care industry were the leading sectors in the Spanish economy over the last five years. Spain faces challenges related to its extremely high unemployment rate, which is hindering per capita income and responsible for low domestic demand. Weak foreign and domestic demand has reduced the GDP growth and the economy contracted in 2012.
Despite its problems, Spain has much offer to the global community. It is the world’s fifth-largest producer of solar energy and fourth-largest producer in wind energy. The Spanish government seeks to increase renewable energy production. Biotechnology and the pharmaceutical industry are the major emerging sectors in Spain.
The major focus of the current government is sustainable growth combined with social development. The major challenge for Spain’s government is to reduce the general government fiscal deficit below the level of 6.3% of GDP in 2013 and increase employment opportunities. The government of Spain has targeted to reduce government debt by the end of 2014. The government is also aiming to diversify export and investment base by promoting trade with Asian and Latin American countries.
This report analyzes the impact of different macroeconomic indicators of the country on various industries. It also includes the impact of socio-political-demographical changes on Spain’s economic performance. This report analyzes domestic and external economic trends, government policies, technological changes, and their impact on different industries. In the current economic scenario of the country, construction, banking, and manufacturing industries are likely to be most affected. Lucintel offerings include M & A and Due Diligence.
For a detailed table of contents and pricing information on this timely, insightful report, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please follow Lucintel at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lucintel. Twitter: https://twitter.com/lucintel. LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/357023?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Alucintel%2Cidx%3A1-1-1
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev