ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Finding One Of The Hoteles In Montañita Ecuador
Total Articles: 2
Montanita is a beautiful coastal town located in the wondrous country of Ecuador in South America. Ecuador is a small country, but it is known for the inclusion of almost every climate found on earth within its borders. This means that there are mountains (the Andes Mountains, to be exact), beaches (on the Pacific Ocean) and even arid desert all found in Ecuador. The name Ecuador is actually a shortening of the full title of the country, which is "The Republic of Ecuador," and The Republic of Ecuador actually stands for "The Republic of the Equator." This is so because Ecuador sits exactly on the equator in South America.
The city of Montanita is beautiful. It is located in the Santa Elena Province and in the Parrish of Manglaralto. Translated from Spanish (one of the national languages of Ecuador, in addition to Quecha) Montanita means "little hill," though many may think it has something to do with a mountain.
The town became famous at a slow place, as at first it was only a place for surfing within the local communities. Slowly, more and more surfers and other people became aware of it. That was decades ago, and at the time, there were only a few rustic fishing houses there. Montanita was linked with the "Peace and Love" Hippie Movement of the 1960's, and many foreigners started to visit the settlement, some staying permanently. Now, one can find plenty of
Hoteles Montañita Ecuador.
Out of all of the beaches along Ecuador's south coast, the beaches at Montanita are still considered the best, and for surfers it is almost like heaven. Visitors to Montanita should not forget that they are not far off from the Galapagos Islands. The Galapagos Islands, made famous by Charles Darwin and his theories of evolution and natural selection, are an archipelago of islands that formed long ago from volcanic activity under the ocean floor.
Today, Montanita is much more built up than it was decades ago in the 60's when it was the center of the South American so-called Hippie Movement. There is a grid of a few streets that lead up to the beaches, and on these streets are many shops, bars restaurants and highly luxurious Montañita Ecuador Hoteles, where guests can find accommodation. Hotels can be booked online or through travel agents, and tourists can sign up for surfing lessons or tours of the area. For those interested in traveling to South America, Montanita is definitely worth the trip.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar