ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Total Articles: 7
Solar energy is obtained by capturing the light and heat emitted by the sun; this is known as solar radiation. Solar radiation that reaches the earth can be exploited by means of heat produced by the absorption of radiation, for example optical or other devices. Solar radiation is a so-called renewable energy, particularly clean group, known as clean energy or green energy. The power of the radiation varies by time of day, weather conditions and latitude. It can be assumed that in good value irradiation is about 1000 watts per m2 of land area. This power is known as irradiance.
Radiation is usable in direct components is the focus of the solar arrives directly , without intermediate reflections or refractions , and diffused is emitted from the daytime sky phenomena due to multiple reflection and refraction in the solar atmosphere , in the clouds and other atmospheric and terrestrial elements. The normal (or perpendicular to the solar rays) outside the direct irradiance atmosphere , called the solar constant and has an average value of 1354 watts/m2 (corresponding to a maximum value at 1395 watts/m2 perihelio1 and minimum value in 1308 afelio2 watts/m2 ).
The Earth receives 174 pet watt of incoming solar radiation (insulation) from the uppermost layer of the atmosphere. The radiations are absorbed by sea and ocean and hardly 30% is get back to the space. The electromagnetic spectrum of solar light at the Earth's surface is mainly occupied by visible light and infrared ranges with a small part of ultraviolet radiation.
The radiation absorbed by the oceans, clouds and land masses increase the temperature thereof. The heated air containing evaporated water from the oceans rises, and also in part of the continent, causing atmospheric circulation or convection. When air raises to the upper layers, where the temperature is low, the temperature decreases until the water vapor condenses into clouds. The solar energy absorbed by the oceans and land masses keeps the surface at 14 ° C. green plants convert solar energy into chemical energy for the process of photosynthesis to produce food, wood and biomass which are also derived from fossil fuels.
The amount of Solar Energy California received per year is so vast that it is about twice of all the energy ever produced by other non-renewable energy sources such as oil, coal, uranium and natural gas.
There are different ways to harness the energy generated by the solar radiation on the earth and are the following:
- Solar thermal: It is used to produce hot water for domestic use low temperature and heating.
- Solar energy: It is used to produce electricity using semiconductor plates that are altered by solar radiation.
- Solar thermal: It is used to produce electricity with a conventional thermodynamic cycle from a fluid heated at high temperature (thermal oil).
- Hybrid solar energy: solar energy combines with other energy. According to the energy with which it is combined hybridization: Renewable biomass, wind energy; Fossil. (hydrocarbons)
There are list of companies that provide residential or industrial solar power plants. These solar panels are easy to install and it reduces the cost of electricity. With the help of internet or recommendations you can choose a Solar contractor California, which will help you from financing to installation.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Threat Intelligence Market To Reach A Market Size Of $9.6 Billion By 2023
Author: Shivani Singh
2. E-discovery: A New Era In Investigation
Author: alok tamrakar
3. Youtube For Enterprises – The New Age Video For Content
Author: Amanda Todd
4. How Internet Of Things Will Changing Today’s World?
5. A Few Things To Know About Iphone Repair Centre
Author: Angel Smith
6. How Music Can Heal Your Mind And Soul
Author: Rioven Schmidt
7. Why Install Energy Saving Sensors?
8. Xbox Server Issues Affecting Sign-in, Purchasing & Updates
Author: Angel Smith
9. Four Different Issues To Look Out For In Metal 3d Printing
Author: 3D Spectra Technologies LLP
10. Armor Your Laptop In Style With Printable Laptop Sleeves
Author: Denesh Yadav
11. How Robotics-inspired Toys Help Your Child’s Development
Author: KinderLab Robotics
12. Advantages Of A Disaster Recovery Plan
Author: Noah Truax
13. Xbox Repair & Replacement Services – Issues & Solutions
Author: Angel Smith
14. Industrial Control Systems Security Market Growth
15. Why It Is Essential To Choose Expert Phone Repair Services
Author: Phone Repairer