ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Birthstones For Each Month: January Through June
Total Articles: 8
There are innumerable ways to determine which gemstone is best suited for you. One such was is to look at the stone assigned to the month that you were born in. Given below are the commonly acknowledged birthstones for the months of January through June.
The garnet, though popularly believed to be a reddish-burgundy coloured stone, is in fact available in a range of different colours. It symbolizes passion, devotion, friendship, vitality and balance. Ancient warriors even believed that the stone brought victory. The garnet is often also presented as a gift on second wedding anniversaries.
The amethyst ranges from shades is light lavender to an almost-black purple. Its rich colour is associated with royalty and nobility, and is said to have been used by the ancient Egyptian aristocracy. The amethyst is said to protect the wearer from intoxication and sorcery. It is usually presented as a gift on the sixth anniversary.
The aquamarine stone comes in colours ranging from translucent clear shade to a light bluish-green like the sea. It derives its name from its hue, and symbolizes loyalty, honesty and beauty. Because of its association with the sea, it was thought to be a lucky stone for sailor’s to carry. This stone is presented on the nineteenth anniversary.
Diamonds come in every colour possible, though the clearest ones are the purest and most valuable. Indians have named this stone Vajra meaning lightning, owing to the spark that it contains. Owing to its eternal nature, the diamond symbolizes invincibility and great depth of love, which is a marriage proposal is usually accompanied by a diamond ring. It is also presented as gifts on the tenth and sixtieth anniversaries.
The emerald is known for its brilliant green hue. It symbolizes wisdom, faith, success in love and domestic bliss. Because of its ties with romance and the reproductive forces, the Romans believed the emerald to be representative of Venus, the goddess of love. In the Medieval times, the emerald was even believed to hold powers of foretelling the future. It is usually presented on the twentieth and thirty-fifth anniversaries.
Pearls are found in different hues, but the most commonly known is the pure-white pearl. It symbolizes success, happiness and love. Indian warriors used to also have pearls encrusted on their swords to represent the tears that it would bring. The pearl is said to bring stability to a marriage, and is usually presented on the thirtieth anniversary.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca