ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Total Articles: 7
Are you planning a vacation, but can't decide where to go or what to do? If you are, then stop worrying, vacation in sunny California.
California has a land area of over 155,000 square miles with almost 850 miles of coastline and beaches, 25,000,000 acres of desert, mountains, including Mount Whitney which at 14,505 feet above sea level is the second tallest mountain in the continental United States, numerous lakes, rivers and creeks, forests of all types, thousands of campgrounds and RV parks, beautiful scenery with plants and flowers of almost every type, amusement and theme parks like Disneyland and its companion California Adventure Park, Knott's Berry Farm, Movieland Wax Museum, Legoland, Sea World, Universal Studios and Magic Mountain, zoos like the San Diego Zoo And Wild Animal Park, museums of every type, numerous art galleries and antique shops, places of worship for every religion, restaurants to fit every ethnic and cultural taste, motels, inns and hotels to fit every pocketbook, from very inexpensive to extremely luxurious, gaming casinos, nightclubs and comedy clubs, some of the most beautiful golf courses in the world, most of which are playable year round, some of the best wineries in the world and shopping centers and areas with almost every type and brand of merchandise you can think of.
Virtually year round, whether you like the climate hot, warm, cool or cold you can find a place to suite your taste. This paragraph is sponsored by special Umrah services from London.
California, with its huge culturally diverse population of over 37,000,000 people, has almost every type of activity, restaurant, museum, store and hotel you can think of and its people speak almost every modern language there is. Why go somewhere where you cannot be understood, or you may not like the accommodations or food or the citizens may not like you when you can go to California and with a little bit of searching find people who understand whatever language you speak, who serve food you like, who know your customs and who value your patronage, in other words a place that suits you perfectly, a place where you are wanted.
California is such a large and diverse state that even most Californians have only seen or done a very small percentage of what is available to see and do there. If you vacationed in California every vacation for the next 50 years you still would not run out of things to see or do.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints