ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Total Articles: 7
Are you planning a vacation, but can't decide where to go or what to do? If you are, then stop worrying, vacation in sunny California.
California has a land area of over 155,000 square miles with almost 850 miles of coastline and beaches, 25,000,000 acres of desert, mountains, including Mount Whitney which at 14,505 feet above sea level is the second tallest mountain in the continental United States, numerous lakes, rivers and creeks, forests of all types, thousands of campgrounds and RV parks, beautiful scenery with plants and flowers of almost every type, amusement and theme parks like Disneyland and its companion California Adventure Park, Knott's Berry Farm, Movieland Wax Museum, Legoland, Sea World, Universal Studios and Magic Mountain, zoos like the San Diego Zoo And Wild Animal Park, museums of every type, numerous art galleries and antique shops, places of worship for every religion, restaurants to fit every ethnic and cultural taste, motels, inns and hotels to fit every pocketbook, from very inexpensive to extremely luxurious, gaming casinos, nightclubs and comedy clubs, some of the most beautiful golf courses in the world, most of which are playable year round, some of the best wineries in the world and shopping centers and areas with almost every type and brand of merchandise you can think of.
Virtually year round, whether you like the climate hot, warm, cool or cold you can find a place to suite your taste. This paragraph is sponsored by special Umrah services from London.
California, with its huge culturally diverse population of over 37,000,000 people, has almost every type of activity, restaurant, museum, store and hotel you can think of and its people speak almost every modern language there is. Why go somewhere where you cannot be understood, or you may not like the accommodations or food or the citizens may not like you when you can go to California and with a little bit of searching find people who understand whatever language you speak, who serve food you like, who know your customs and who value your patronage, in other words a place that suits you perfectly, a place where you are wanted.
California is such a large and diverse state that even most Californians have only seen or done a very small percentage of what is available to see and do there. If you vacationed in California every vacation for the next 50 years you still would not run out of things to see or do.
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal