ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Life Is Beautiful And Serene In Shimla
Total Articles: 26
Shimla, the ethereal and breathtaking hill station is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. It is a very busy tourist destination and people from not only India but around the world visit Shimla all throughout the year. The place attracts tourists from all walks of life because there is something for people of all ages. From beautiful golf courses, ancient temples, shopping arcades, spectacular scenic views, snow clad mountains, adventurous activities like rafting, paragliding, zorbing and all sorts of different activities can be experienced here. It is well connected and can be easily reached through roadways, railways and airways also.
Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, Summer Hills, Himachal state museum, Tara Devi, Sankat Mochan, Chadwik Fall and the iconic Mall and Ridge are must see places in Shimla. Apart from Shimla, there are other places in Himachal which are equally as beautiful. For instance there are places like Chail, Kufri, Naldehra, Kasauli, Solan, Nahaan, Kullu, Manali, Mcleodganj, Dharamshala, Dalhousie and the famous Rohtang Pass. If you plan to visit all these amazing places the best thing to do is take a complete Himachal tour package. The entire package will take not more than two weeks and these two weeks will be the most thrilling time of your life.
These places are perched in the lap of nature which lends a quaint and serene touch to it. If you want to get a feel of the rich Tibetan culture and tradition, Dharamshala and Mcleodganj will provide the ideal setting for you with its picturesque monasteries and local markets filled with Tibetan handicrafts. You can also enjoy a full day excursion to Rhotang Pass, Kothi Gorge, Sollang Valley, Marhi and Gulaba while you are in Manali. While in Kullu, do not forget to buy the famous hand woven shawl.
In case you are hard pressed on time and cannot afford to spend 15 days on vacation, then you can plan for a shorter holiday and visit the nearby places surrounding Shimla. Book a Shimla Kasauli Tour Package which will be of 5 days, 4 nights and will include Shimla, Kasauli, Chail and Kufri. Kasauli is a very serene hill station and is less crowded with tourists. Both Chail and Kufri are abundant with greenery and foliage and have enjoyable drives meandering through small scenic villages. The Nature Park is a great attraction in Kufri and a short trek will lead to the Mahasu Peak with breathtaking views.
For more information about Shimla Kasauli Tour Package, Complete Himachal Tour Packages visit our website at www.shimlatravelpackages.in/
Travel Articles1. Dfw Airport Shuttle Service & Other Options - Know Why They Are Best For Airport Ride
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Cheap Boat Rental In Miami – Things You Should Know
Author: Pavel Pinchuk
3. Apply For An Australian Eta Visa
Author: Patricia Ehic
4. How Can A Taxi App Benefit An Existing Taxi Operator?
5. Holidays At Nepal Himalaya
Author: Sudip Shahi
6. Kerala Holidays Packages – Enjoy The Amazing Natural Beauty
Author: Top Travel
7. Angola Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: Dinesh Varma
8. Visit Interesting Attractions During Your New York Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
9. 10 Travel Tips For Your First Trip To Turkey
Author: Archis Roy
10. Why Should You Book Galveston Transportation For Your Vacation?
Author: Phillip Mihatov
11. Wedding Transportation Fulfilled In Washington Dc Via Limousine In Dc
Author: Wedding Transportation Fulfilled in Washington DC
12. Taxi Services In Dehradun, Dehradun Taxi Service
13. Make Your Tour Outstanding With India Holiday Packages
Author: Tree Trunk Travel
14. Enjoy The Combination Of The Remote Valley On Choosing This Trekking Service
15. Enjoy Everest Base Camp Trek With Best Travelling Experience