ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Life Is Beautiful And Serene In Shimla
Total Articles: 26
Shimla, the ethereal and breathtaking hill station is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. It is a very busy tourist destination and people from not only India but around the world visit Shimla all throughout the year. The place attracts tourists from all walks of life because there is something for people of all ages. From beautiful golf courses, ancient temples, shopping arcades, spectacular scenic views, snow clad mountains, adventurous activities like rafting, paragliding, zorbing and all sorts of different activities can be experienced here. It is well connected and can be easily reached through roadways, railways and airways also.
Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, Summer Hills, Himachal state museum, Tara Devi, Sankat Mochan, Chadwik Fall and the iconic Mall and Ridge are must see places in Shimla. Apart from Shimla, there are other places in Himachal which are equally as beautiful. For instance there are places like Chail, Kufri, Naldehra, Kasauli, Solan, Nahaan, Kullu, Manali, Mcleodganj, Dharamshala, Dalhousie and the famous Rohtang Pass. If you plan to visit all these amazing places the best thing to do is take a complete Himachal tour package. The entire package will take not more than two weeks and these two weeks will be the most thrilling time of your life.
These places are perched in the lap of nature which lends a quaint and serene touch to it. If you want to get a feel of the rich Tibetan culture and tradition, Dharamshala and Mcleodganj will provide the ideal setting for you with its picturesque monasteries and local markets filled with Tibetan handicrafts. You can also enjoy a full day excursion to Rhotang Pass, Kothi Gorge, Sollang Valley, Marhi and Gulaba while you are in Manali. While in Kullu, do not forget to buy the famous hand woven shawl.
In case you are hard pressed on time and cannot afford to spend 15 days on vacation, then you can plan for a shorter holiday and visit the nearby places surrounding Shimla. Book a Shimla Kasauli Tour Package which will be of 5 days, 4 nights and will include Shimla, Kasauli, Chail and Kufri. Kasauli is a very serene hill station and is less crowded with tourists. Both Chail and Kufri are abundant with greenery and foliage and have enjoyable drives meandering through small scenic villages. The Nature Park is a great attraction in Kufri and a short trek will lead to the Mahasu Peak with breathtaking views.
For more information about Shimla Kasauli Tour Package, Complete Himachal Tour Packages visit our website at www.shimlatravelpackages.in/
Travel Articles1. Reduce Your Cost Of Travel With Cheap Flight Deals
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
2. Are You Looking For Bali Holiday Packages
Author: John Weds
3. International Shimla Summer Festival
4. New Zealand Work Permit Consultants
Author: Oasis Resource Management
5. 9 Naturally Beautiful But Uncommon Places To Visit In Delhi
Author: jagjit singh
6. How To Search A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur
7. Travel Technology Solutions Can Help Your Business Grow!
Author: Glenn Dean
8. 6 Doubts About Work Visa To Be Cleared By You
Author: Jason Briggs
9. Best Monsoon Treks In Nepal
Author: Basanta Limbu
10. Enjoy Trekking In Beautiful Destination To Make Your Vacation Joyful
11. Rejoice Well By Planning To Upper Mustang Trekking Anytime
12. Perto Princesa: Home Of The Longest Underground River
13. Take The Better Trekking Experience In Nepal Region
14. Delightful And Adventurous Upper Mustang Trek For This Vacation
15. Fairy Tale Worthy Honeymoon Experiences With Car Service Of Sacramento
Author: Enny Lee