ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Get Temporary Work Visa (subclass 457) Under Guidance Of Migration Agent Of Brisbane
Total Articles: 2
In the world’s market economy, Australia has stand up as a wealthy country. With the diminishing rate of poverty line and increasing rate of GDP per capita, many corporate companies have targeted Australia to spread their branch. Though a sudden setback was observed in the economic structure of the country in the year 2008-2009, soon it revived its standard by 2013. That’s why; you will find extended offices of many reputed brands within this country. If you have any plans to flourish your professional life, Australia won’t be a bad choice. Even if it is for temporary period, it doesn’t matter. You just need to get hold of the right visa so that you can cross the political boundary of the country and stay there comfortably. For that, you need legal guidance unless you are expert in the legal proceedings required in visa application procedure.
If you lack confident in this field, its better you hire an experienced migration agent from Brisbane. This agent will explain you about the variety of working visa applicable in Australia and also the legal criteria associated with these visas. Here, as you have mentioned that you are interested to work in Australia for a temporary period, a temporary work visa (subclass 457) will be applicable for you.
What this temporary work visa (subclass 457) is all about?
This visa is applicable for skilled workers who can work under their nominated business for a period up to four years. This approved business need to have an approved sponsored to support his occupation. This is only applicable if the applicant fails to find any Australian citizen who wil act as a sponsor for his business. On the advantageous side, once the visa get accepted, the applicant can move in and out of the country as many time as he wish to do within the four years valid period.
As a whole, this visa let the applicant to:-
• To work in Australia for 4years
• To bring his family to work and study within this country
• To travel in and outside the country as many times as he wish to do
So, getting temporary work visa doesn’t sound a bad idea.
Now, if you are seriously thinking of getting this visa, there are few eligibility criteria both for you as well as for your sponsor.
Eligibility criteria for the applicant: -
Whichever migration agents you get in touch with, they will first ask you to fulfil this criteria. This is because; it is the basic level of legal proceedings that needs to be fulfilled. Hence, lets see what this criteria says:-
• You must be nominated to work in an approved occupation on the ‘Skilled Occupation List’
• You must meet the skilled requirement that is required to become an approved occupant
• You must be capable of speaking vocational English
• Your name must be nominated by an Approved sponsor
• Your health status should meet up the requirement of the Australian embassy
• Your should have health insurance
• You must have sound character. For that, you need to provide legal document like police certificate that gives you a clean chit in this matter.
If you are able to fulfil all these criteria, then only you will receive this visa. As far as you location matters, it won’t create any problem if you are applying from third world country like India. As Indian migration agent is also there to guide you in this visa application procedure.
Ryan Ballard has written over 400 articles on the visa services in Australia. He is satisfied with the skilled migration agents like migration agent from Brisbane for temporary work visa to Australia easily. In this article, he speaks about the necessity of migration agents and the eligibility criteria that the applicant need to follow to get this visa.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David