ALL >> Career >> View Article
Thinking Career Options After 12th? May I Help
Total Articles: 533
You are through your 12th. Congrats!
No matter which stream you took you passed through, you have hundreds of options before you for higher studies. You can choose plain graduation courses from DU, JNU, or try your luck in fashion designing. Retail sector is booming; so are the demands for skilled workforce. You can take up a course in retail and start your career with as little as 10,000 a month or as much as 25,000 a month. However, if you are looking for a career that is laced with opportunities, money, and hard-work, then you may like to consider a career in event management.
What is event management and what you can possibly do there?
You must have heard or watch car launch events. Or, stage shows on TV and roads? Or, fashion shows? Or, rallies of political parties, especially these days? All these are high profile events, and require professionals. You could be one of these professionals by enrolling in an event management course.
There are numerous jobs that event management offers. A career in event management is both thriving and rewarding; but, you have to be ready for long hours. A lot, however, depends on the role that you’d be playing in the event management firm.
There are, as such, no pre-determined guidelines for pursuing a career in event management. You could be anyone, with any built and education. However, a diploma in sales and marketing or event management would help you enter the market easily and effectively.
The institutes offering courses in event management train their students on both theoretical lessons and on the job lessons. During internship, you’ll be working in companies and looking at their day to day problems from close quarters.
Last, but not the least, do not base your decision solely on this article; instead get in touch with a career counselor or someone working in event management. It’s about your career, about what would you do for the rest of life in terms of professional work; therefore take all your time, look for options, compare them and make an informed decision with the help of an expert.
One more thing – if you make up your mind for event management, then make sure you do the diploma or post graduate diploma course from a recognized institute that has placed its previous students in good companies. And yes, the earlier you’ll start, the better results would be.
For a thriving career in event management or a diploma in sales and marketing, choose an institute that has been around for long years, and has a proven track record in placement. For more on event management and how you can make the most out of it, keep checking with us at regular intervals
Career Articles1. "what Are Your Salary Expectations?"how Do I Handle The Interview Question?
Author: Sophie Kaul
2. Shape-up Your Career Through An Internship
Author: Roopali Parandekar
3. Going For Walk-ins? Think Twice!
Author: Jay Torres
4. Free Job Posting Site For Employers In Usa
Author: G Pradeep Kumar
5. Athena Net Coaching- Providing An Ideal Destination For The Students In Lucknow
6. Quality Assurance (qa) Training Courses In Ahmedabad- Unicode Technologies.
7. How To Establish A Successful Mobile Application Testing Career?
Author: Jack Ramon
8. Athena Ias- Helping You To Achieve Your Dream Of Becoming An Ias Officer.
9. Cathay Dupont Warning! Avoid Scam That Acts As Job Opportunity Award
Author: Andrei Park
10. Warning From Cathay Dupont: Travel Awards Not A Ticket To Work In Japan
Author: Alea Kim
11. Secrets Of Above 30,000 Feet Air Hostess Career
Author: WHITE PANTHER
12. Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
Author: Jay Torres
13. Jkpsc Recruitment 2017–2018 Latest Mo/lecturer Online Jobs Notification
Author: Recruitment Result
14. Involve Gamification In Recruiting And Engagement
15. Photojournalism- The Social Responsibility