ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Top 7 Development Options For Net Development
Total Articles: 1
Microsoft .NET History
Microsoft started development of .NET Framework in the late 1990s, originally under the name of Next Generation Windows Services (NGWS). By late 2000 the first beta versions of .NET 1.0 were released.
Version 3.0 of .NET Framework is included with Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista. Version 3.5 is included with Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, and can also be installed on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003. On 12 April 2010, .NET Framework 4 was released alongside Visual Studio 2010.
.NET Framework family also includes two versions for mobile or embedded device use. A reduced version of the framework, .NET Compact Framework, is available on Windows CE platforms, including Windows Mobile devices such as smartphones. Additionally, .NET Micro Framework is targeted at severely resource-constrained devices.
From all of development, there are 7 top development:
1. ASP NET Applications:
ASP NET is a framework for developing great Web sites and Web applications. For example, if you are planning to develop an enterprise-class, server-based Web application, ASP NET can help you build a great one. Since ASP NET is built on top of the dotNET Framework, your web applications can leverage the comprehensive and powerful features of the dotNET Framework. Depending on your business needs, ASP NET supports three approaches for developing web sites: Web Pages, Web Forms, and MVC.
2. Windows Azure Applications:
Microsoft’s Windows Azure cloud computing platform enables rapid creation, deployment, and management of cloud apps. With Windows Azure, you can quickly deploy websites to a scalable environment, create scalable cloud services, add a scalable backend to your mobile apps, store data on the cloud, etc.
3. Windows Desktop Applications:
If your business need is for a desktop-bound application, you can create Windows console applications and Windows GUI applications (commonly known as WinForms). Windows smart-client apps can be created with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). Windows Store Apps for Windows 8 are an exciting possibility, too.
4. Silverlight Applications:
If you have highly interactive and engaging user experiences over the Web and mobile devices in mind, Microsoft Silverlight is a great option. Latest versions of Silverlight are compatible with multiple browsers, devices, operating systems and integrate multimedia, graphics, animations and interactivity into a single run-time.
5. .NET Mobile Apps:
App development on the Windows platform is one of the hottest new trends. Windows Phone 8 apps are in great demand as Windows Phone user base is growing rapidly.
6. .NET Migration or Legacy System Modernization:
The dotNET Framework has been continuously evolving keeping pace with its growing adoption. Businesses are migrating from legacy systems, Java, ColdFusion, etc. to dotNET. Migrations are also common from classic ASP to ASP NET, VB6 to VB NET, and older dotNET versions (e.g. dotNET 1.x, 2.0, 3.x, 4.0) to the latest dotNET version (.NET 4.5).
7. .NET-Based Products Customization:
There are a number of popular .NET-based products which can be customized, extended, or integrated as per business needs, e.g. SharePoint, NetSuite, DotNetNuke, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics RMS, Umbraco, Sitefinity, Sitecore, etc.
The above are some of the most common dotNET development options. There are more: .NET development services can also help you develop Data Management Solutions, Web Services, Windows Services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service-oriented apps, Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) apps, Windows Runtime Components, etc.
Web Hosting Articles1. Word Press
Author: sai bhargav
2. Haloteck E-commerce Solutions In Singapore
3. Internet Marketing Tips - Follow The Tips And Succeed In Your Online Business
4. Cloud Hosting Provider - Provides Best Hosting Service At A Reasonable Cost
5. Why Extended Validation Certificate?
Author: Gaurav Maniar
6. Seo Company In Kakinada : Activities Performed By A Leading Company Prominere
7. Explanation Of Domain Validation Ssl Certificate
Author: Gaurav Maniar
8. What Type Of Web Monitoring Service Does Your Website Need?
9. Net Craft India Contact Details
10. Seo Expert: Importance Of A Talented Expert In The Seo Company
11. How To Be Prepared For Website Outage
12. How Website Downtime Affects Online Businesses
13. Monitor Your Website For Superior Site Performance
14. Quality Web Hosting And Preventing Downtime
Author: David Bowie
15. Advertisment, The Backbone Of Buisness