ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Top 7 Development Options For Net Development
Total Articles: 1
Microsoft .NET History
Microsoft started development of .NET Framework in the late 1990s, originally under the name of Next Generation Windows Services (NGWS). By late 2000 the first beta versions of .NET 1.0 were released.
Version 3.0 of .NET Framework is included with Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista. Version 3.5 is included with Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, and can also be installed on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003. On 12 April 2010, .NET Framework 4 was released alongside Visual Studio 2010.
.NET Framework family also includes two versions for mobile or embedded device use. A reduced version of the framework, .NET Compact Framework, is available on Windows CE platforms, including Windows Mobile devices such as smartphones. Additionally, .NET Micro Framework is targeted at severely resource-constrained devices.
From all of development, there are 7 top development:
1. ASP NET Applications:
ASP NET is a framework for developing great Web sites and Web applications. For example, if you are planning to develop an enterprise-class, server-based Web application, ASP NET can help you build a great one. Since ASP NET is built on top of the dotNET Framework, your web applications can leverage the comprehensive and powerful features of the dotNET Framework. Depending on your business needs, ASP NET supports three approaches for developing web sites: Web Pages, Web Forms, and MVC.
2. Windows Azure Applications:
Microsoft’s Windows Azure cloud computing platform enables rapid creation, deployment, and management of cloud apps. With Windows Azure, you can quickly deploy websites to a scalable environment, create scalable cloud services, add a scalable backend to your mobile apps, store data on the cloud, etc.
3. Windows Desktop Applications:
If your business need is for a desktop-bound application, you can create Windows console applications and Windows GUI applications (commonly known as WinForms). Windows smart-client apps can be created with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). Windows Store Apps for Windows 8 are an exciting possibility, too.
4. Silverlight Applications:
If you have highly interactive and engaging user experiences over the Web and mobile devices in mind, Microsoft Silverlight is a great option. Latest versions of Silverlight are compatible with multiple browsers, devices, operating systems and integrate multimedia, graphics, animations and interactivity into a single run-time.
5. .NET Mobile Apps:
App development on the Windows platform is one of the hottest new trends. Windows Phone 8 apps are in great demand as Windows Phone user base is growing rapidly.
6. .NET Migration or Legacy System Modernization:
The dotNET Framework has been continuously evolving keeping pace with its growing adoption. Businesses are migrating from legacy systems, Java, ColdFusion, etc. to dotNET. Migrations are also common from classic ASP to ASP NET, VB6 to VB NET, and older dotNET versions (e.g. dotNET 1.x, 2.0, 3.x, 4.0) to the latest dotNET version (.NET 4.5).
7. .NET-Based Products Customization:
There are a number of popular .NET-based products which can be customized, extended, or integrated as per business needs, e.g. SharePoint, NetSuite, DotNetNuke, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics RMS, Umbraco, Sitefinity, Sitecore, etc.
The above are some of the most common dotNET development options. There are more: .NET development services can also help you develop Data Management Solutions, Web Services, Windows Services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service-oriented apps, Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) apps, Windows Runtime Components, etc.
Web Hosting Articles1. Choose Best It Solutions
Author: Paul Wright
2. Website Downtime – A Setback To Business Reputation
3. 1 Dollar Hosting- Very Secure, Robust And Reliable Hosting Solution
Author: Mariyya Sharapova
4. $1 Hosting And Your Online Business Is Ready To Move On
Author: Boehm Laura
5. Importance Of Monitoring Websites For Hacker Attacks
6. Trends Going To Shape Manufacturing Industry In 2017 Using Sage 100 Erp Hosting Services
Author: angila palin
7. Elements That Determine The Success Of A Website
8. Types Of Web Hosting Services And Plans
Author: Razia CoveVenture
9. Faqs On Filing Taxes In The Usa This 2017
Author: Olivia Lily
10. How Web Hosting And Web Designing Are Interrelated To Each Other
11. Benefits Of Web Hosting
12. All You Need To Know About Windows Cloud Dedicated Server Hosting
Author: Vikram Kumar
13. Cloud Virtual Server Hosting – The Most Modern Mode Of Data Management
Author: Vikram Kumar
14. Cloud Virtual Machine Service Is Taking Over Traditional It Methods
Author: Vikram Kumar
15. How To Choose The Best Web Hosting Services?