ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Types Of Tobacco Wrappers
Total Articles: 12
One of the key parts of a cigar is the wrapper, while the other parts are the Filler and Binder tobaccos. The wrapper of a cigar is perhaps the very first thing one will notice when they spot a cigar. The wrapper leaf is responsible for making the cigar look attractive and also has an influence on the flavor of the cigar. The wrapper leaf of a cigar is usually named after the place where it is grown and there are many regions where the wrappers are grown. The following are some of the most popular wrappers that are made by various fermentation procedures:
Broadleaf Tobacco: These wrappers are thick, large leaves and are particularly apt for Maduro fermentation procedure. Broadleaf wrappers were used mostly to create machine made stogies until in 2000 when they were used for premium cigars as well.
Cameroon Tobacco: This is a very delicate wrapper and is usually dark brown in color and has certain reddish tones. This is a smaller leaf, which is not apt for big vitolas. The most famous cigar made from the Cameroon wrapper is the Cohiba Cigar which is easily available cigar stores.
Connecticut Tobacco: This wrapper is an under shade grown from May to September. It is grown in Connecticut River Valley, hence the name Connecticut. The Connecticut leaf is extremely flexible and it is possible to stretch them for an exceptional smooth, gorgeous appearance on a cigar. These wrappers usually have a tan or light brown color.
Corojo Tobacco: This was established in the year 1930 and was the leading wrapper that was used to make the Cuban cigars. Basically, the Corojo is shade grown leaf and is often known as Habano Cigars wrapper.
Sumatra Tobacco: This wrapper has properties similar to the Connecticut wrapper. However, it is available in an assortment of colors and also has more flavor. Cigars made from Sumatra tobacco are usually Mild Cigars. You can find a number of cigars made from this leaf in various cigar stores.
Maduro Cigars wrapper: These wrappers are cultivated either by a lengthier, more powerful fermentation or deliberately harvested in such a way to create a darker color. They are usually created with Connecticut broadleaf, however, other tobacco leave could also be fermented to make this wrapper.
Candela Tobacco: This is one more wrapper whose color is accredited to its fermentation procedure. The creation of the Candela wrapper is completely different from the Maduro fermentation. It is produced by high heat in a short period of time to confine the chlorophyll and generate its characteristic green color.
The tobacco wrappers are available in several diverse shades, also within the same class. The conventional shades of tobacco wrappers are Oscuro, Maduro, Colorado Maduro, Colorado Rosado, Colorado, Colorado Claro, Claro and Double Claro. With the above information on various types of wrappers, you will surely know your sticks better.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. New Jewellery Designs In India
Author: Jewellery Cluster
2. Women Sports Shoes - Choosing It Right
3. Find Effective Tennis Elbow Brace Online To Offer Relief From The Condition
4. Tissot T-sport Chrono Xl Quartz T116.617.36.097.00 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
5. Find Beautiful Designer Bridal Wedding Sarees Online
6. Pump Up Your Holiday Decor With Beautiful Blooms
Author: Mary Ann Verberne
7. Overview Of Yarmulke For Sale Available Over The Internet
8. Grocery World Going Online
Author: Dheeraj Singh
9. Merry Christmas! Choose Among These 6 Best Christmas Flowers
Author: Lynda Tatara
10. Expert Advice From The Leading Florists In Fort Smith
Author: Butch Johnston
11. How To Choose Right Laptop Bags For Your Corporate Gifting Requirements
Author: corporate legacies
12. Seiko 5 Automatic Japan Made Snkp11j1 Men’s Watch: Nostalgic, Optimistic, Optimized
Author: Jasson C
13. Enjoy The Best Experience Of Shopping In Australian Grocery Stores Online
14. Buy Smartphone Online In India
15. Make Way For Online Shopping With Amazing Deals On Men Products