ALL >> Business >> View Article
Treating Your Dog The Right Way; What Do Dogs Really Need?
Total Articles: 17
As a caring dog owner, ensure that your dog too gets to enjoy something of the good life. And so comes the question; what does your dog really need to improve its life?
In answering this question, it is best to start with the basics. Dogs, much like humans, have 3 basic needs that need to be satisfied at all costs. In fact, these are so important that if you do not provide them to your dog then it will probably find ways to satisfy them on its own. Even the people that kept dogs hundreds of years ago understood how important these were and made elaborate efforts to ensure that the needs were satisfied. The 3 basic needs of dogs all over the world are food, warmth and shelter.
Just like humans, the basic needs of dogs have changed drastically over the years, even though they still remain extensions of the 3 basic needs that have been mentioned above. For instance, when talking about shelter, most dogs either live in a specially built dog house or live inside the main house with the family. In terms of warmth, their skin and furs are no longer deemed sufficient to provide them with all the warmth that they need. There are many new dog products, such as dog coats and dog boots, which are supposed to provide them additional protection from the cold. In particular, the dog boots are very useful when taking your dog out for walks in the winter when it will probably have to walk over snow. Thanks to the dog boots, your dog is protected from the extremely cold temperatures in the snow. In addition, the dog boots provide extra protection from many other things that may affect or cause harm to its paws.
If your dog lives with you in the main family house, then you probably consider your dog as part of the larger family and would like to treat it as such. If you do, then you have to take deliberate steps and buy dog products and accessories that will allow it to be comfortable participating in the things that you and your family love to do. For instance, if you like to go on trips and love to take your dog along with them, then you should consider investing in dog ramps. Dog ramps, especially the dog car ramps, make the dog’s life much easier since they enable the dog to climb in and out of the car with ease.
About the Author:
Tracey Cannon is the Marketing Manager at Waggers based in Cumbria, England states that many of Waggers dog products are produced exclusively for Waggers ensuring the ultimate in comfort and care for your dog. The company offers an exciting range of dog products, including dog ramp, dog collars and leads and leather dog collar etc. in addition with a selection of dog training products.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray