ALL >> Business >> View Article
Treating Your Dog The Right Way; What Do Dogs Really Need?
Total Articles: 17
As a caring dog owner, ensure that your dog too gets to enjoy something of the good life. And so comes the question; what does your dog really need to improve its life?
In answering this question, it is best to start with the basics. Dogs, much like humans, have 3 basic needs that need to be satisfied at all costs. In fact, these are so important that if you do not provide them to your dog then it will probably find ways to satisfy them on its own. Even the people that kept dogs hundreds of years ago understood how important these were and made elaborate efforts to ensure that the needs were satisfied. The 3 basic needs of dogs all over the world are food, warmth and shelter.
Just like humans, the basic needs of dogs have changed drastically over the years, even though they still remain extensions of the 3 basic needs that have been mentioned above. For instance, when talking about shelter, most dogs either live in a specially built dog house or live inside the main house with the family. In terms of warmth, their skin and furs are no longer deemed sufficient to provide them with all the warmth that they need. There are many new dog products, such as dog coats and dog boots, which are supposed to provide them additional protection from the cold. In particular, the dog boots are very useful when taking your dog out for walks in the winter when it will probably have to walk over snow. Thanks to the dog boots, your dog is protected from the extremely cold temperatures in the snow. In addition, the dog boots provide extra protection from many other things that may affect or cause harm to its paws.
If your dog lives with you in the main family house, then you probably consider your dog as part of the larger family and would like to treat it as such. If you do, then you have to take deliberate steps and buy dog products and accessories that will allow it to be comfortable participating in the things that you and your family love to do. For instance, if you like to go on trips and love to take your dog along with them, then you should consider investing in dog ramps. Dog ramps, especially the dog car ramps, make the dog’s life much easier since they enable the dog to climb in and out of the car with ease.
About the Author:
Tracey Cannon is the Marketing Manager at Waggers based in Cumbria, England states that many of Waggers dog products are produced exclusively for Waggers ensuring the ultimate in comfort and care for your dog. The company offers an exciting range of dog products, including dog ramp, dog collars and leads and leather dog collar etc. in addition with a selection of dog training products.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla