ALL >> Business >> View Article
Treating Your Dog The Right Way; What Do Dogs Really Need?
Total Articles: 17
As a caring dog owner, ensure that your dog too gets to enjoy something of the good life. And so comes the question; what does your dog really need to improve its life?
In answering this question, it is best to start with the basics. Dogs, much like humans, have 3 basic needs that need to be satisfied at all costs. In fact, these are so important that if you do not provide them to your dog then it will probably find ways to satisfy them on its own. Even the people that kept dogs hundreds of years ago understood how important these were and made elaborate efforts to ensure that the needs were satisfied. The 3 basic needs of dogs all over the world are food, warmth and shelter.
Just like humans, the basic needs of dogs have changed drastically over the years, even though they still remain extensions of the 3 basic needs that have been mentioned above. For instance, when talking about shelter, most dogs either live in a specially built dog house or live inside the main house with the family. In terms of warmth, their skin and furs are no longer deemed sufficient to provide them with all the warmth that they need. There are many new dog products, such as dog coats and dog boots, which are supposed to provide them additional protection from the cold. In particular, the dog boots are very useful when taking your dog out for walks in the winter when it will probably have to walk over snow. Thanks to the dog boots, your dog is protected from the extremely cold temperatures in the snow. In addition, the dog boots provide extra protection from many other things that may affect or cause harm to its paws.
If your dog lives with you in the main family house, then you probably consider your dog as part of the larger family and would like to treat it as such. If you do, then you have to take deliberate steps and buy dog products and accessories that will allow it to be comfortable participating in the things that you and your family love to do. For instance, if you like to go on trips and love to take your dog along with them, then you should consider investing in dog ramps. Dog ramps, especially the dog car ramps, make the dog’s life much easier since they enable the dog to climb in and out of the car with ease.
About the Author:
Tracey Cannon is the Marketing Manager at Waggers based in Cumbria, England states that many of Waggers dog products are produced exclusively for Waggers ensuring the ultimate in comfort and care for your dog. The company offers an exciting range of dog products, including dog ramp, dog collars and leads and leather dog collar etc. in addition with a selection of dog training products.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev