ALL >> Business >> View Article
Usefulgood Information About The Do Not Call Registry
Total Articles: 12
As ordered by the Singapore government, with effect from 2 January 2014, the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions under the Personal Data Protection Act Singapore now forbids companies from delivering specific marketing messages to all Singapore mobile numbers which consist of mobile, fixed-line, residential and business numbers that are enumerated with the DNC registry.
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) is actually a set of guidelines that is oversee by the Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC) to manage the arrangement and usage of the personal particulars of Singaporeans. This expresses that anyone who wishes to send marketing messages would need to deliver their contact records to the DNC Registry to examine against it before managing out their job. Any individual that is spotted to break the instructions arranged by the government will have a fine enact on them.
The record of numbers is actually divided into diverse sections: white list and black list where telephone numbers that have picked to give marketing texts will be on the white list while contacts that have picked out will be on the black list. After which, these numbers will be marked.
We have understood from many Singaporeans that they have been obtaining unfamiliar calls or messages from certain businesses with the objective of trying to market their businesses and most of them get angry with them. countless of these marketing messages generally have one main goal which is to market and publicize their brand and desiring to get sales from this.
Whether your business is presently delivering such marketing messages and causing the message to be sent or if you are enabling another firm to do so, your company has to first ensure that such messages are not sent to Singapore mobile numbers recorded with the DNC Registry. In the event of any potential breach, the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) will trust on the original results list that is generated by the Do Not Call Registry Singapore in its investigations and those involved will receive penalties respectively.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent