ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Car Buying Tips – How To Evaluate The Value Of A Used Car.
Total Articles: 1
Buying a brand new car in Nigeria can be a costly affair. Besides that, all the brand new models are not available in this place. And the ones that are available tend to be expensive in relation to their price in other countries. This is the reason why most of the Nigeria car buyers opt for used cars instead of brand new ones.
There are many options to buy used cars. You can either search for a local dealer or find an online seller. Nowadays, everyone is selling their cars on the internet. They upload the picture of their cars, bikes and vans and ask the online users to quote a price. It is like an auction. So, one of the options to find a suitable used car is to search online. There are dedicated websites that act as a used car showroom. They display cars as per the demand of the users. In such sites, you can see photographs of the car that are taken from different views. You can also use such sites to know the price of different types of used cars.
If you are sure about the kind of car you require, it is fairly easy to evaluate its price. For instance, if you need a car that is 2 years old and has an average mileage then you can enquire with a nearby dealer. However, you should not present yourself as a buyer. In such a situation you have to pose like a seller and ask the dealer if he would buy your used car for a reasonable price. You have to mention the brand, make and all the other details. After considering all the factors, the dealer would quote a price. This is a great way to know the market value of a used car.
In this way you should approach 2 to 3 dealers. Compare the quotes and find an average price. Thus you can arrive at a conclusion in case of price. Once you are sure about the price, you can approach the same dealers or different dealers and look out for buying the same model. If you are visiting the same dealer, he cannot quote a higher price for the same model which has all the same features that you had mentioned earlier.
When you are evaluating the value of your car, do not forget to include the insurance premiums. This is an important factor that gets easily ignored in case of online car dealings. Most of the Nigeria car users opt for online insurance since it is faster and also offers cheaper deals. If you already have an automobile insurance, you can directly contact your company and enquire about the insurance rates. You should submit the VIN number in order to get a definite answer. If you find that online insurance is cheaper, then there is nothing wrong in opting for it.
There are several car forums and sites that offer all sorts of information on new and used cars. In such forums you can post all your doubts regarding price and insurance. This is a great way to get unbiased answers from car experts and car enthusiasts.
Automobiles Articles1. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
2. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
3. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
4. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
5. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
9. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
10. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
11. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
12. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
13. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
14. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point