ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Lombok Beach Offers A Quieter Holiday Than Bali
Total Articles: 13
If you wish to explore a less populated and less traveled island, you could try Lombok. This place is reached by traveling for twenty minutes from Bali. However, this island is quite different from the overdeveloped Bali island which most people visit. There are beautiful beach front hotels that one can choose from. The favorite destinations in Lombok are many. You could opt for many hotels by the Lombok beach. When you visit Lombok near the end of the rainy season, you will find the air still laden with moisture. The air is heavy and it is hot and humid. The breeze is thick and sticky here. One can see horses and carts rattle past or mopeds being driven by chicken farmers. This island has a volcanic origin and the tourism here is slowly increasing in popularity.
If you wish to reach Lombok, you can get here within twenty minutes by air. There are millions of foreign visitors who come to this tiny island every year. During peak tourist season the visitors are so many in Bali that the narrow streets are blocked, hotel complexes are overflowing and there is pollution to complain of as well. However, if you were to visit a Lombok beach at such a time, you will find it nearly untouched at such a time. The infusion of foreign wealth is being evident in this region these days. It is being primed for tourism which is evident by the number of budget hotels, luxury resorts and villas being built and prepped with luxurious amenities in this region.
The island has many unexplored beaches and there are hotel properties that are coming up in many coasts of the region. The Sekaong Bay is one preferred place for hotels and travelers here. Mataram is the capital of the island which is the only town here. The rest of the region is dotted with villages and picturesque countryside with surrounding volcanic mountains. Senggigi is known to house luxurious holiday resorts here for which it is one of the popular destination for the leisure seekers. A favorite drive from this place is to Mount Rinjani. This is an active volcano where tourists come over to photograph the scenic sunrise. Paddy field with workers in conical hats and women working in the fields with babies is a common sight here. There are drying fishes by the beach while the towns have karaoke bars to provide entertainment to the tourists. The unique local culture, the food, the pristine beaches and natural surroundings make the place authentic. If you wish to get away from the bustle of Bali, you can find respite and calm in Lombok.
This article is about Lombok, the Lombok beach and its unique attractions. For more information go here: http://www.hotelombak.com/
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson