ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Lombok Beach Offers A Quieter Holiday Than Bali
Total Articles: 13
If you wish to explore a less populated and less traveled island, you could try Lombok. This place is reached by traveling for twenty minutes from Bali. However, this island is quite different from the overdeveloped Bali island which most people visit. There are beautiful beach front hotels that one can choose from. The favorite destinations in Lombok are many. You could opt for many hotels by the Lombok beach. When you visit Lombok near the end of the rainy season, you will find the air still laden with moisture. The air is heavy and it is hot and humid. The breeze is thick and sticky here. One can see horses and carts rattle past or mopeds being driven by chicken farmers. This island has a volcanic origin and the tourism here is slowly increasing in popularity.
If you wish to reach Lombok, you can get here within twenty minutes by air. There are millions of foreign visitors who come to this tiny island every year. During peak tourist season the visitors are so many in Bali that the narrow streets are blocked, hotel complexes are overflowing and there is pollution to complain of as well. However, if you were to visit a Lombok beach at such a time, you will find it nearly untouched at such a time. The infusion of foreign wealth is being evident in this region these days. It is being primed for tourism which is evident by the number of budget hotels, luxury resorts and villas being built and prepped with luxurious amenities in this region.
The island has many unexplored beaches and there are hotel properties that are coming up in many coasts of the region. The Sekaong Bay is one preferred place for hotels and travelers here. Mataram is the capital of the island which is the only town here. The rest of the region is dotted with villages and picturesque countryside with surrounding volcanic mountains. Senggigi is known to house luxurious holiday resorts here for which it is one of the popular destination for the leisure seekers. A favorite drive from this place is to Mount Rinjani. This is an active volcano where tourists come over to photograph the scenic sunrise. Paddy field with workers in conical hats and women working in the fields with babies is a common sight here. There are drying fishes by the beach while the towns have karaoke bars to provide entertainment to the tourists. The unique local culture, the food, the pristine beaches and natural surroundings make the place authentic. If you wish to get away from the bustle of Bali, you can find respite and calm in Lombok.
This article is about Lombok, the Lombok beach and its unique attractions. For more information go here: http://www.hotelombak.com/
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family