ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Attractive Gili Island Is A Must Visit
Total Articles: 13
If you have heard of the Gili island, you have heard of Gili Lombok which is an island near Bali. Lombok is a less famous destination in Indonesia though it is slowly gaining in popularity. One of the reasons is the place offering many empty and isolated beaches. In contrast to Bali, the beaches are less explored and more natural. The dream beaches offer wondrous views of the ocean and the volcanic mountain in the horizon. One of the many tourist destinations in Lombok is Gili island. Lombok is known to have interesting and friendly people. The food is tasty here and prime attraction here is the natural and scenic surroundings. Most people who have traveled to Lombok talk about Gili Lombok, referring to the Gili island as one of other favorite destinations here.
The Gili island is one of the three paradise islands here. These look tiny when compared to Lombok. They are located about twenty minutes by boat. If you are looking for adventure and travel by the pristine waters, you will surely love to go to Gili Trawangan. Here the main island is Gili along with Meno and Gili Air. At these islands there are many tourist activities. One can indulge in scuba diving and snorkeling. You could relax around on the beaches, party or swim around in the calm waters. Those who like to backpack like to visit Gili Trawangan. There is reggae music here as well as wild parties by the beach.
Many tourists wonder how to get to the Gili islands. There are several ways to get there. The most popular option is by speed boat. There are many local providers with speed boat service. If you wish to get to these islands fast and easy, speed boat is the best bet. The journey will take two hours. The waters might be turbulent. However, for amazing views from the water and an adventurous ride, you need to get the speedboat experience. The airplane is the next option. You could take a flight from Denpasar in Bali. You will arrive in Lombok from where you need to opt for ferry or speed boat to get to Gili. The low cost airlines which ply here make it possible for tourists to frequent Lombok from Bali.
The low budget way to get to the Gili islands is by ferry. The public ferry service is availed by the locals. It takes four and a half hours exclusive of loading and unloading. You will be able to rent a private cabin on the public ferry services. If you can afford it, you can book a seat in a helicopter. The flight takes only forty five minutes and is a great experience. The Gili islands are nothing short of paradise and it is worth a visit when you are at Lombok.
If you wish to know more about Gili island or Gili Lombok you need to visit: www.hotelombak.com
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe