ALL >> Travel >> View Article
An Unforgettable Holiday Destination At Hotel Di Lombok
Total Articles: 13
You might have never head of Lombok and it is likely that you will miss out in having an unforgettable holiday here. However, thanks to the prolific information channels, no place, however, small, remains undiscovered for long. When it comes to Bali, it is a place that is becoming preferred by tourists and travelers the world over. Lombok is an island located in a province in Indonesia. It is part of the Lesser Sunda Islands with the Lombok Strait separating it from Bali. It is a circular region with the Sekotong Peninsula forming a tail in the southwest. Mataram is known as the provincial capital as well as the largest city on the island. The size, density and cultural heritage of this island is similar to Bali. It is administratively distinct and is surrounded by smaller islands called the Gili collectively.
Those who wish to enjoy a holiday here would be on the lookout for a hotel di Lombok or a villa di Lombok. This region has a blend of an ancient culture which is preserved in its many parts coupled with modern amenities and the natural richness of the place which is well preserved. Regarding the history of the place, it is known that the indigenous Sasak tribes resisted the Balinese occupation. The history of the region is little known prior to the seventeenth century. The Dutch had visited Lombok around 1674. The Dutch East India company formed a treaty with the Sasak princess of Lombok. Even though it was taken over by the Balinese in 1750, the Mataram kingdom brought the rivals under control around 1838.
Today the place presents an idyllic destination for leisure seekers. There are several hotel di Lombok or villa di Lombok that one may find. There are many tourism portals which cater to the hotels and resorts located here. One can easily book a resort or a villa here as per their preference. There are options to book a hotel or villa online. You could get sea facing or beach front villas or hotels as per your liking. The pristine blue waters and the white, natural beaches are the main attractions of this region. If you are unable to make a choice, look at the well known hotel brands that have their properties in this region. You can check their ratings online, the room rates and amenities that they offer. There are different locations to choose from and hotels and villas as per the budget you have in mind. You could also seek the services of a tourist agency who will make the bookings on your behalf and arrange for travel and sightseeing activities as well.
If you wish to know more about the choices you have in villa di Lombok or hotel di Lombok, you can go here: www.hotelombak.com
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David