ALL >> Travel >> View Article
An Unforgettable Holiday Destination At Hotel Di Lombok
Total Articles: 13
You might have never head of Lombok and it is likely that you will miss out in having an unforgettable holiday here. However, thanks to the prolific information channels, no place, however, small, remains undiscovered for long. When it comes to Bali, it is a place that is becoming preferred by tourists and travelers the world over. Lombok is an island located in a province in Indonesia. It is part of the Lesser Sunda Islands with the Lombok Strait separating it from Bali. It is a circular region with the Sekotong Peninsula forming a tail in the southwest. Mataram is known as the provincial capital as well as the largest city on the island. The size, density and cultural heritage of this island is similar to Bali. It is administratively distinct and is surrounded by smaller islands called the Gili collectively.
Those who wish to enjoy a holiday here would be on the lookout for a hotel di Lombok or a villa di Lombok. This region has a blend of an ancient culture which is preserved in its many parts coupled with modern amenities and the natural richness of the place which is well preserved. Regarding the history of the place, it is known that the indigenous Sasak tribes resisted the Balinese occupation. The history of the region is little known prior to the seventeenth century. The Dutch had visited Lombok around 1674. The Dutch East India company formed a treaty with the Sasak princess of Lombok. Even though it was taken over by the Balinese in 1750, the Mataram kingdom brought the rivals under control around 1838.
Today the place presents an idyllic destination for leisure seekers. There are several hotel di Lombok or villa di Lombok that one may find. There are many tourism portals which cater to the hotels and resorts located here. One can easily book a resort or a villa here as per their preference. There are options to book a hotel or villa online. You could get sea facing or beach front villas or hotels as per your liking. The pristine blue waters and the white, natural beaches are the main attractions of this region. If you are unable to make a choice, look at the well known hotel brands that have their properties in this region. You can check their ratings online, the room rates and amenities that they offer. There are different locations to choose from and hotels and villas as per the budget you have in mind. You could also seek the services of a tourist agency who will make the bookings on your behalf and arrange for travel and sightseeing activities as well.
If you wish to know more about the choices you have in villa di Lombok or hotel di Lombok, you can go here: www.hotelombak.com
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family