ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lucintel Forecast: Shale Gas To Challenge Nuclear Energy And Carbon-intensive Fuels In Us
Total Articles: 84
The US shale gas hydraulic fracturing industry is expected to witness significant growth over the next five yearspartially due togovernment initiatives to substitute natural gas for nuclear energy and carbon-intensive fuels. In the US, the shale gas hydraulic fracturing industry is expected to reach an estimated $15.5 billion in 2018. An abundance of shale gas resources and improving drilling technologies, along with improving supply and distribution infrastructure are combining to drive the industry.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has conducted a competitive analysis on the industry and presents its findings in “US Shale Gas Hydraulic Fracturing Industry 2013-2018: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis.”US shale gas hydraulic fracturing industry is consolidated with the presence of large companies in the market.Major players such as Halliburton Company, Schlumberger Limited, and Baker Hughes Incorporated dominate the industry. The competitive landscape changed in 2012 as compared to 2007 as FTS International (formerly Frac Tech) acquired the fourth position by replacing Trican Well Service Ltd.
As indicated in the study, the presence of enormous and relatively easy to access shale gas reserves in the US will drive market growth in the future.A growing number of permits for drilling in recent years has boosted the market and will continue to do so inthe near future. Large investments by upstream industry players and the use of environment-friendly techniques are anticipated todrive the industry in the future.Shale gas is estimated to account for nearly 50% of future US natural gas production.The possibility of drinking water contamination by fracking fluids is one of the industry’s major issues. A deep shale gas well hydraulic fracturing operation requires enormous amounts(3 million to 5 million gallons) of water.
Lucintel research indicates the industry should concentrate on the various environmental impacts related to hydraulic fracturing, which will create growth opportunities for the industry.The use of foam can help companies in addressing public concerns on environmental effect of fracturing. Lucintel offerings include Energy Market Report.
The report provides an overview of the industry with trend and forecast analysis. For a detailed table of contents and pricing information on this timely, insightful report, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lucintel offers a broad range of Industry Research Reports, Market Research Reports, and Management Consulting services. For more information please follow Lucintel at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lucintel. Twitter: https://twitter.com/lucintel. LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/357023?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Alucintel%2Cidx%3A1-1-1
Business Articles1. Best International Courier Service In Maharashtra
Author: Unique air express
2. Best Practices For Dealing With Workplace Violence
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
3. Government And Co-operative Societies In India Support Flood Victims
4. Different Types Of Materials Used For Constructing The Magnetic Core Of A Transformer
Author: Trutech Products
5. Metal Roofing- Right To Choose For Commercial Roofing Okc
Author: Fred Lydick
6. Keep Your Business Afresh In Peoples’ Mind During Off Seasons!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
7. Vinyl Windows And Aluminium Windows Okc- Which To Choose For Your Home?
Author: Fred Lydick
8. Appsquadz: The Prominent Mobile App Development Company In Goodfirms Research
Author: vivek kumar
9. Top Reasons To Get Short Term Payday Loan
Author: Broad Stevens
10. Learning To Fly: Start A New Business In Singapore
Author: Singh Sukhbir
11. Hdfc Securities And Kotak Securities Offer The Best Trading Platforms For Stock Markets
12. Add Beauty To Your Home With The Best Scented Candle
13. Top Iphone 8 Rumors
Author: Josh Carr
14. Meishen Technology Is A Strong Team
Author: hu Allen
15. How Ecommerce Logistics Partners Are Helping Smes Make A Mark Online
Author: shiwangi ecourierz