ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Mt. Pulag, Kabayan Benguet
Total Articles: 3
A Mount Pulag climb is in the checklist of almost all local outdoor enthusiasts.
Already inviting significant number of mountaineer foreign tourist and local tourist trekking group.Standing high at a height of 2922 metre (nine thousand five hundred eighty seven feet) above sea level, it is the highest peak in Luzon (and the 3rd highest in the Philippines).They consider it's a resting place and playground of their gods but also a place where they bury their dead.
Covering 11,550 hectares with parts in Ifugao, Benguet, and Nueva Vizcaya. Mount Pulag was declared on 1987 national park for the purpose of preserving and protecting the eco-system as well as those endangered animals residing within the mountainous area. Mt. Pulag is believed to be sacred to some Tribes.
Climbing Mount Pulag with Pagnat Saka makes watching the sunrise in this part of the country a little more uncomparable.
It is understandable why most people who had a Mt. Pulag Climb adventure for sure will invite you to experience the exquisiteness and tranquility of the mountain yourself. related website
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family