ALL >> Career >> View Article
Increase Career Prospects After Doing Mba
Total Articles: 37
Petroleum and oil are some of the natural resources which have been used in a great manner by the people all over the world. The usage has been so high that the resources are getting depleted. To save the resources and also to cater to the growing needs of the people n the society, the courses have been developed in these sectors. These courses will enable individuals to enrich their knowledge and work better in this field.
M.Tech in petroleum exploration will deal with the exploration of this natural resource and proper utilization of it to serve the people. However the consideration will also be on the fact that nature must not be harmed in the process. This is of much importance for the people who will be working in this field. Or else they will not be able to make much headway in this field. To ensure that an individual gets success in this field, the individual will have to have proper ideas about the issues in this field.
For getting admission in M Tech in petroleum exploration in India, the candidate will have to maintain sixty percent marks in their class ten and twelve board examinations. The candidate will also have to maintain sixty percent marks in their graduation examinations also. Or else they will not be able to apply for the course in this institution.
The career prospects after completing M Tech in petroleum exploration engineering is quite promising. The individuals can become Rig engineer, field development, processing platform engineer, reservoir engineer, exploration engineer and many more such options open up for them. Hence getting a management degree done in this field will only be helpful for the individuals.
The course if of two years duration and has been divided into four semesters. The semesters are of six months duration. The course has been divided into semesters so that they will be able to understand and grab the matter that they will be taught. To add to the practical knowledge of the students in the institute, the individuals will be taught practical aspects of this field also. They will have to do dissertations and submit projects. This will enable the teachers to understand the level of understanding of the candidates enrolled for the course. They are also taken for field work so that they can develop their ideas and later use them for enhancing their work. This is the reason why many people go for doing a MBA degree in this field. This enables them to increase their knowledge considerably in the long run.
University of petroleum and energy studies is one of the premier institutions which have been offering great courses in these fields. The courses have been developed to cater to the growing needs of the people. The courses are well designed and suit well to the needs of the people. To know more on the courses, the curriculum or the fees structure one can simply log on to http://www.upes.ac.in/mtech-petroleum-exploration
Career Articles1. Tips To Hire The Right Freelance Graphic Designer In Los Angeles
Author: Tim Donnelly
2. Recruitment Revamped! Questions For A Job Interview That Need Serious Reviewing!
Author: Aman Khare
3. What's The Stage Of Command Training Applications?
Author: Ross Barkely
4. Finding Digital Marketing Jobs In Bangalore
5. Beginnen Wir Mit Den Basics Für Mode Und Schönheit
6. Do’s And Don’ts For Microsoft Training
Author: Mukesh Kumar
7. Disabled People And Internet Home Jobs
Author: Ross Berkely
8. Career Options After Distance Mba Course In Retail Management
Author: Jitendra D
9. Best 8 Countries For Overseas Education And Jobs
Author: orion study abroad
10. How Can A Student Visa Consultant Help You From Getting Your Visa Rejected?
Author: Pranati Roy
11. Top Institutes In Clinical Research In Hyderabad
12. Clifford Beaumont: Uk Retail Sales Tumble
13. Couldn’t Crack Pre-engineering Test? Don’t Worry, Industrial Training Programs Are Here!
14. Top 4 Diploma Courses After 12th Fit For Both Boys And Girls
15. Which Is Best Institute To Learn Digital Markeing In Delhi-ncr?
Author: rakesh verma