ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Montañita Ecuador Hotels – Enchanting The Heart And Mind Of Guests
Total Articles: 1
Montañita is one of Ecuador’s finest coastal towns and is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing vacation. Many of the local hotels are situated near top attractions and offer breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean. The “Montanita hoteles,” as the locals would say, are also known for their attentive staff and convenient services. Many of the best Ecuador hotels feature guestrooms that are furnished with plush beds, cable TVs and coffeemakers. Certain hotel rooms may also include refrigerators, kitchens and ironing boards. Microwaves and stovetops can be found in certain guestrooms as well. In-room mini bars are often stocked with soothing alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages and are perfect for storing perishable food items.
Private decks give guests the opportunity to take in all of the beautiful outdoor scenery while basking in the warm sunshine. Climate controls can be adjusted to each person’s liking. The most luxurious hotels may feature marble bathrooms, whirlpool bathtubs and sleeper sofas. Maid service provides detailed room cleaning and fresh towels each day. Cribs and rollaway beds can usually be ordered for an additional surcharge. The extra services and amenities featured at select Montañita Ecuador hotels are meant to enhance each guest’s stay.
To remain in contact with outside world, Wi-Fi Internet service is standard at many of the local lodging facilities. Guests may also have the opportunity to enjoy spa services such as deep tissue massages, therapeutic facials and salt scrubs. Outdoor swimming pools offer the perfect way to cool off from the heat. Concierge services can arrange tours and restaurant reservations. Complimentary shuttle service can transport guests to and from the airport. The restaurants at some of these montanita hotels serve traditional Ecuadorian meals as well as international food options.
Business centers allow guests to take care of copying and faxing needs. State-of-the-art fitness facilities that are found at some of these hotels feature workout equipment that can keep guests in shape during their stay. While staying in Ecuador hotels, visitors won’t have to travel too far to enjoy a variety of local activities. This prime destination is a Mecca for avid surfers and scuba divers. Terrific prices on authentic souvenirs can be found in many of the local shops. Adventure tours of the nearby mountains and rainforests are also easy to arrange. Guests who stay in Montañita Ecuador Hotels can enjoy welcoming guestrooms and friendly services while having easy access to local activities and points of interest.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David