ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Montañita Ecuador Hotels – Enchanting The Heart And Mind Of Guests
Total Articles: 1
Montañita is one of Ecuador’s finest coastal towns and is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing vacation. Many of the local hotels are situated near top attractions and offer breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean. The “Montanita hoteles,” as the locals would say, are also known for their attentive staff and convenient services. Many of the best Ecuador hotels feature guestrooms that are furnished with plush beds, cable TVs and coffeemakers. Certain hotel rooms may also include refrigerators, kitchens and ironing boards. Microwaves and stovetops can be found in certain guestrooms as well. In-room mini bars are often stocked with soothing alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages and are perfect for storing perishable food items.
Private decks give guests the opportunity to take in all of the beautiful outdoor scenery while basking in the warm sunshine. Climate controls can be adjusted to each person’s liking. The most luxurious hotels may feature marble bathrooms, whirlpool bathtubs and sleeper sofas. Maid service provides detailed room cleaning and fresh towels each day. Cribs and rollaway beds can usually be ordered for an additional surcharge. The extra services and amenities featured at select Montañita Ecuador hotels are meant to enhance each guest’s stay.
To remain in contact with outside world, Wi-Fi Internet service is standard at many of the local lodging facilities. Guests may also have the opportunity to enjoy spa services such as deep tissue massages, therapeutic facials and salt scrubs. Outdoor swimming pools offer the perfect way to cool off from the heat. Concierge services can arrange tours and restaurant reservations. Complimentary shuttle service can transport guests to and from the airport. The restaurants at some of these montanita hotels serve traditional Ecuadorian meals as well as international food options.
Business centers allow guests to take care of copying and faxing needs. State-of-the-art fitness facilities that are found at some of these hotels feature workout equipment that can keep guests in shape during their stay. While staying in Ecuador hotels, visitors won’t have to travel too far to enjoy a variety of local activities. This prime destination is a Mecca for avid surfers and scuba divers. Terrific prices on authentic souvenirs can be found in many of the local shops. Adventure tours of the nearby mountains and rainforests are also easy to arrange. Guests who stay in Montañita Ecuador Hotels can enjoy welcoming guestrooms and friendly services while having easy access to local activities and points of interest.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family