ALL >> Health >> View Article
Which Natural Fat Loss Supplement Give Faster And Better Result?
Total Articles: 89
With the fast paced life and people indulging in all sorts of junk foods obesity is on the rise like never before. Taking a good low calorie diet coupled with physical exercise and few lifestyle changes will help you shed excess weight. Herbal remedies and herbal fat loss supplements can be of added benefit.
Instaslim Capsules are a 100% safe and effective herbal formulation that can be used for this purpose. It contains powerful herbal ingredients like shamudra shosh, pashanabheda and chavya that effectively reduce weight. It increases metabolic rate. It has a thermogenic effect that aids breaking and burning down of calories. It has a carb block formula that lets you enjoy carbs with peace of mind.
Generally the ingredients that the herbal fat loss supplements contain are -
1. Green Tea Extract - Green Tea is rich in antioxidants. An active compound catechins increases metabolism and stimulates fat burning. It affects the cholesterol levels and the accumulation of fat in the body. Green tea is also a natural diuretic that removes excess water from your body that makes you look large. It causes carbohydrates to be released slowly preventing perk in the blood glucose levels and aids in fat burning.
2. Fish Oil - Omega fatty acids help to burn fat. Consumption of 1.9 grams daily can give you significant results. Combination of fish oil with daily exercise is even more effective. 100
3. L-Glutamine - It is an amino acid that reduces the craving for sugary and starchy foods. This leads to a drop in the blood sugar levels and thus helps in fat burning. Take 500mg capsules 3 times daily to see visible results.
4. Cinnamon - A wonderful herb that helps to stabilize and regulate blood sugar. It adds a sweet flavor to the food and delays absorption of the food that prevents hunger pangs. It aids the process of moving of fat from the liver so that the body can utilize it for energy. Cinnamon has anti-fungal properties, helps to kill parasites and prevent the formation of Candida that helps you to lose weight.
5. Garcinia - It is a berry a rich source of extract hydroxycitric acid (HCA) an active ingredient in weight loss supplements. Garcinia works to block an enzyme that converts carbohydrates into body fat. Research has proven that the HCA supplement in Garcinia helps to shed excess weight if consumed in regular diet. Garcinia has potassium, which allows the HCA in the whole fruit to be readily absorbed into the bloodstream.
6. Flaxseed - It has a coating of mucilage which after soaking in water acts as bulking agents in the intestine and gives a feeling of fullness. When they are soaked whole they are neither digested nor absorbed by the body.
7. Laminaria - Laminaria digitata is a sea vegetable which is native to Japan and aids in weight loss. It is a rich source of iron and potassium. It contains iodine that helps in the formation of thyroid in the body. It is also used by some people as medicine. Besides weight loss it also treats high blood pressure, constipation, radiation sickness and cancer.
Health Articles1. Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (cabg)
Author: Dr.Budhaditya Chakraborty
2. How To Overcome And Manage Stress?
3. Two Famous Services Offered By Dublin Hypnosis Clinic
4. How Can Hypnosis Be A Solution To Weight-loss?
5. Hypnotherapy For Anxiety And Panic
6. How Hypnosis Helps To Deal With Fear And Phobias?
7. How To Cope Up With Depression
8. Dublin Hypnosis Clinic Major Services
9. Give Your Healthcare Team The Power To Increase Cash Flow
Author: John Thomas
10. Tips For Backing Away From Excessive Self-pleasuring
Author: John Dugan
11. Make Sure That You Keep Your B12 Levels Up With Natural Factors B12 Methylcobalamin 1000 Mcg!
Author: Smith Vicctor
12. The Problem Of Depression During Pregnancy
Author: Swati Desai
13. As Cancer Survivor Numbers Grow, Support Needs Rise
14. Things To Consider When Getting Invisalign In Oshawa Or Whitby, Ontario
Author: Finn Valor is an author of this article.
15. The Major Noteworthy Of Orthodontic Molar Bands
Author: Sino Ortho