ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
The Cindy Shearin Group’s Winning Formula: Assess. Stage. Prepare. Market. Sold.
Total Articles: 1
Anyone who has dealt with real estate, whether in development or marketing, knows that the whole process begins with the basic idea of providing or addressing a basic human need: a domicile or a place where people reside and perform almost all that they need to do in life. And with the advent of modern technology, many of the human functions can now be done at home, even real estate selling or practically running a global business.
Having a website that is appealing, effective and dynamic is the potent weapon toward making real estate a continuing leader industry in the global economy. Hence, considering the role that real estate plays in the human sphere, facilitating the development and marketing of real estate aids in making life not just comfortable but meaningful and fruitful. The value that humans put on real estate property closely equates to the value they place on life and the enjoyment of it, especially when they can do both – life and enjoyment – within their homes.
Hence, assessing or evaluating the financial value of a property begins with understanding the value that humans place on the kind of life they want to live in a particular home and a particular location. All the factors that come into play within that lifestyle that people choose for themselves (convenience, comfort, style, amenities, among others) determine the price of a property. What the developer or the owner considers as the worth of the property can best be distilled by an experienced realtor into an acceptable fair market price.
With the assessed value of the property, the realtor can now set the property for staging and then preparing it for viewing in the market. And with uncanny vision and wisdom, Cindycloses the process with the assurance of closing the sale. SOLD! She does not plan and work merely to try to sell but to have the property sold. She must be that sure of a property’s worth and marketability; otherwise, she will not even begin the whole process.
Who can argue with that kind of confidence and expertise?
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Reasons Why Coworking Spaces In India Are Gaining Popularity
2. What Are The Things To Consider Before Buying A Luxury Apartment?
3. The Address Maker Gem Park Bangalore
Author: Mitra Shrivastava
4. Real Estate Investment Firms In California - Get The Most Out Of It!
Author: Mason Dexter
5. Looking For A Luxurious 4 Bhk Flat In Gurgaon?
Author: Arun Kamal
6. What To Check Out When Buying Rental Property In Bhopal
7. Best Builders In Chennai | Quality Builders In Chennai | Flats And Apartments Builders
Author: Pixie Ri
8. Book Your Dream Home In Just 16 Lacs - Landcraft Metrohomes
Author: Priya Garg
9. How To Know Benefits Of Trust Planning And Common Estate Planning
Author: Jimmy Walid
10. Ubber Mews Gate: An Exotic Gateway Of Abode
Author: Realtors in India
11. How 3d Architectural Rendering Is Transforming The Real Estate Sector
Author: Dean Roars
12. 3 Issues Facing Today’s Real Estate Market
Author: Steve Mueller
13. Top Things To Know Before You Buy Ocean Front Property
14. Ageing In Luxury – The Next Big Trend?
Author: Sudhir Singh
Author: Mukkavalli Chaitanya