ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Merchants Who Take Bitcoin: How Do I Spend My Coin?
Total Articles: 311
Bitcoin is gaining notoriety as a currency and there is a good reason that is the case. Fed up with governmental fiscal irresponsibility and the non-stop printing of currency to address financial issues, people are turning to a store of value that does not devalue and is not in direct control of any one country.
Fiscal accountability and responsibility has ended up under the microscope, especially in the last few years as central banks, economics experts and governing bodies have done all that they could to keep up the illusion of the current financial structure. People are not stupid though. They see what is going on and how there is increasing instability in the currency markets. Currency erosion and dropping consumer confidence has opened the door for a paradigm shift in currency and how the world transacts business.
In a very short period of time, Bitcoin has gained traction and created a brand new marketplace. As a newly adopted technology, Bitcoin, in early stage of adoption is facing one of its biggest challenges, adoption by mainstream consumers.
This is a new concept and a new idea and those are not always easy. Getting people to use a new method of payment requires change and the associated pain that goes along with it. Sometimes revolution requires pain and sacrifice. But that is what many are choosing because they are sick and tired of being told what to do, how to spend and how to live.
So if you are a Bitcoin believer, what are some of the ways you facilitate the acceptance of Bitcoin? Most importantly, there has to be a way to earn Bitcoin and a way to spend Bitcoin. Earning it is a subject for many articles down the road. How and where you spend Bitcoin, however, is becoming progressively easier. There are thousands of merchants worldwide who now accept Bitcoin and they can be found in directory sites. These vendors accept Bitcoin for their goods.
Many of these sites offer listings not only based on location but the great directory services separate physical from internet presence and one Premier Bitcoin directory even allows you to enter free classified ads for you to sell your own products and services in a central store. Services surrounding Bitcoin are becoming more and more available and some service providers stand head and shoulders above the others when it comes to what they can do for you. If you want to find a place to spend your Bitcoin, simply go to your nearest Bitcoin directory and shop until you drop. Searching for the best Bitcoin Merchant Directory? Visit http://whotakescoin.com. This is where you will find thousands of merchants and growing every day who currently take Bitcoin as payment for goods and services. We are the only Bitcoin directory that provides you with a Classifieds section so you can sell your items for coin or cash.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Download Free Forex Robot To Trade Like A Pro In The Forex Market
2. Trade12 Is The Platform That Will Give You A Free Lifestyle
3. A Guide To Proper Retirement Planning Servives In Richmond
Author: Danny McCarty is the author of this article
4. Why Invoice Invoice Factoring Financing Is Better Than Bank Overdraft Credit?
Author: Stephen Perl
5. Apoyos Para Negocios En 2017
6. How Do You Master Mind Your Long Term Loans Without Collateral?
Author: Jenny Elmore
7. Algotrade Helps You Make Consistent Profits In Forex Market
8. The Guide To Choosing The Best Stock Trading Advisory Service
Author: Dharmesh Patel
9. What Should An Executor Of A Will Do To Get Grant Of Probate?
Author: Probate a Will
10. Trade12 Provides A Perfect Educational Experience For New Traders!
11. Home Loan Rate Comparison – Why Is It Important?
Author: Kimberly Ash
12. The Benefits Of Getting A Reliable Mortgage Broker Harrogate
Author: Brian Miller
13. All You Need To Know About Co – Signing A Loan
Author: Neha Sharma
14. What Are The Insurance Policies To Opt For In Your Early 30's?
Author: Neha Sharma
15. Multi – Currency Card: How To Pay Less For Foreign Currency
Author: Neha Sharma