ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Things To Consider When Looking For Real Estate On Whidbey Island
Total Articles: 6
Located right off the coast of Washington, Whidbey Island is one of nine islands that are part of Island County. More than 58,000 people live on the island, and they affectionately refer to themselves as Whidbey Islanders. Some of the homes on this island sit right on the coast, offering amazing views of the water, while other homes sit closer to the center of the island. Those considering moving to the island should think about the homes available for sale and how they can find the right agent to show them real estate on Whidbey Island.
Choosing an Agent
Whidbey Island is a gorgeous island, and there is a limited Real Estate on Whidbey Island, shoppers need to work with the right agent. A good agent will help shoppers after the owner turns down their bid or if they need to know how much to offer on a home. Prospective homeowners can ask their agents about the number of houses they sold in the last year, how long they worked on Whidbey Island and if they can provide references from former clients.
Homes for Sale
Whidbey homes range from smaller homes that are perfect for couples to larger homes that come with luxury amenities and gorgeous views of the water. Some of the older Whidbey homes sit high above the water with stairs built into the hill that let them climb down to the water, and others feature private beaches. Shoppers will also find more modern homes with floor to ceiling windows that look over the water. Those who love boating can even find homes with a boat slip and pier attached, giving them a place to store their water crafts. Every type of shopper can find the perfect home for their needs on Whidbey Island.
Things to Do
After looking at real estate on Whidbey Island, prospective homeowners should also take a look at some of the things to do on the island. The island is home to several recreational parks, including Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve, Fort Casey State Park and South Whidbey State Park. Those who love the great outdoors will enjoy hiking, fishing, swimming, boating and all the other recreational activities that those parks offer. The island also hosts several major events throughout the year, including Langley's Mystery Weekend, Whidbey Island Race Week and the Island County Fair. Real estate on Whidbey Island goes up for sale every week, and those working with a real estate agent can find the best homes for their families.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Reach Garima Properties To Get The Real Value For Money
Author: Garima Properties
2. Start Your Own Brokerage By Availing Real Estate Broker License Florida
3. Suggest New Launch Flats In Meerut Road Ghaziabad
Author: Priya Garg
4. Decide The Location First While Looking For Grand Forks Property For Sale!
Author: Lakefront property for sale, Grand Forks property
5. How To Differentiate Your Construction Work From Competitors
Author: Mark Trescothic
6. North Barrington Homes For Sale Real Estate Market Report November 2017
Author: John Herman
7. What Factors To Consider For The Right Houston Corporate Housing?
Author: Candice Wheat
8. 2 Bed Luxury Apartments On Sarjapur Road
Author: Mana Projects
9. Best Time & Places To Visit In Mumbai - A Beginner's Guide
Author: Vijay Patel
10. Ferozpur Highways: A Growing Hotspot For Buying Properties
Author: Finstem Group
11. Bhartiya City Nikoo Homes Name Of Fabulous Life
Author: FULL BASKET
12. Short Sale Vs Foreclosure: How Do They Work And Which Is Better?
13. Homes For Sale Toano
Author: Erin Melton
14. Luxurious And Comfortable Homes To Live At Kolte Patil, Mirabilis!
Author: Kolte Patil Mirabilis
15. Prelaunch Offer Of Bhartiya City Nikoo Homes In Your City
Author: Full basket property is a leading property seller