ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Things To Consider When Looking For Real Estate On Whidbey Island
Total Articles: 7
Located right off the coast of Washington, Whidbey Island is one of nine islands that are part of Island County. More than 58,000 people live on the island, and they affectionately refer to themselves as Whidbey Islanders. Some of the homes on this island sit right on the coast, offering amazing views of the water, while other homes sit closer to the center of the island. Those considering moving to the island should think about the homes available for sale and how they can find the right agent to show them real estate on Whidbey Island.
Choosing an Agent
Whidbey Island is a gorgeous island, and there is a limited Real Estate on Whidbey Island, shoppers need to work with the right agent. A good agent will help shoppers after the owner turns down their bid or if they need to know how much to offer on a home. Prospective homeowners can ask their agents about the number of houses they sold in the last year, how long they worked on Whidbey Island and if they can provide references from former clients.
Homes for Sale
Whidbey homes range from smaller homes that are perfect for couples to larger homes that come with luxury amenities and gorgeous views of the water. Some of the older Whidbey homes sit high above the water with stairs built into the hill that let them climb down to the water, and others feature private beaches. Shoppers will also find more modern homes with floor to ceiling windows that look over the water. Those who love boating can even find homes with a boat slip and pier attached, giving them a place to store their water crafts. Every type of shopper can find the perfect home for their needs on Whidbey Island.
Things to Do
After looking at real estate on Whidbey Island, prospective homeowners should also take a look at some of the things to do on the island. The island is home to several recreational parks, including Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve, Fort Casey State Park and South Whidbey State Park. Those who love the great outdoors will enjoy hiking, fishing, swimming, boating and all the other recreational activities that those parks offer. The island also hosts several major events throughout the year, including Langley's Mystery Weekend, Whidbey Island Race Week and the Island County Fair. Real estate on Whidbey Island goes up for sale every week, and those working with a real estate agent can find the best homes for their families.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. 3 Good Reasons To Hire Professionals For Pest Inspections In Sydney
Author: Maria Noblem
2. How To Find Property Suiting Your Lifestyle In Fiji?
Author: anil kumar
3. Avail Luxury Apartments In Bhopal To Enjoy Wonderful Living
4. 1realty-real Estate Consultant Nagpur
5. Houses For Sale Buffalo New York: Things To Consider Before Owning The Best
Author: parveen kumar
6. 3 Features Of Mooloolaba Real Estate To Make It Popular Home Buyers Destination
Author: Todd Baker
7. Godrej As A Promising Investment In Greater Noida
8. Tips To Ensure Vaastu Compliance In A House
Author: anitha tiwarii
9. Experience Services Like Never Before
Author: Paul Wright
10. Essentials Of Selecting Your Home
11. Luxury Projects Destination Gurugram
Author: ROF Galleria
12. Property Dealer In Mohali
Author: Today Property Deals
13. 5 Tips On Home Renovations For House Appraisals In Toronto
Author: Ian Steward
14. The 4 Most Prominent Financing Options For Real Estate Investing
Author: Real Estate Investor Forum
15. Best Aromatherapy Tips For Your Home
Author: Koyel Ghosh