ALL >> Business >> View Article
Finding Hope In Troubled Times
Total Articles: 3
Life can be hard. The day to day troubles that we encounter can wear us down over time, and after a point it seems like there's no help to be had. When you feel like all is hopeless and you can't find the strength to go on, just say a prayer for humanity and read a poem of encouragement. Sometimes all it takes are a few inspirational words to restore your faith in the world and help you face the day, and these can be found at MyPrayers.net.
Songs like "Amazing Grace" and "The Promised Land" remind everyone who hears them that there is more to life than chaos and despair. "Amazing Grace" allows you to rejoice in the redemption you have through Christ, and reminds you that you aren't lost anymore - you've been found, and you should take joy in that. No matter how sad or depressed you feel, no matter how unbearable the state of the world may seem, there is still hope. There will always be hope.
"The Promised Land" brings to mind what waits for us at the end of of journey: not despair, but everlasting peace. The kind of peace that can only be found in God. This song tells you that life is like a long, hard road trip, but at the end of it you can finally lay down your baggage and rest in the arms of the One who saved you and loves you more than anything else.
There are also uplifting poems for those who aren't so religious. Shakespeare's Sonnet No. 44 speaks of instant gratification and how its value is greatly diminished compared to the longer term joys that can be obtained by waiting. The Bard speaks of sorrow and the mark it leaves upon the soul, but also of how that sorrow makes the bearer stronger, better able to withstand future troubles.
Twain chimes in with "The Traveler," talking of how troubles of the flesh bear no worry to an "immortal, ageless soul." Twain talks of the simple joys of helping others, and how this joy overcomes all troubles in life. It reminds you that when you're feeling down, go do something for someone else to make their day better. In doing so, you might find your own troubles diminished.
No matter the situation, by focusing on the positive and not the negative, you can make it through the troubled times. The words of those who have gone before ring true no matter the age, as experience is by far the best teacher. Learn from them, and know that things will get better, no matter how hard they may seem now.
You can find poems of encouragement and prayers for humanity everywhere around you, and on the internet through simple searches.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help