ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Uses For Whiteboard Paint In The Classroom
Total Articles: 4
Teachers are always looking for new and innovative ways to increase students' retention of key concepts and facts. Teachers look for different ways to get students involved in the lessons each day and keep them active throughout the lessons. Many teachers in K-12 classrooms have already figured out that whiteboard paint can be helpful in these areas. Because it is fairly inexpensive to purchase, many teachers are willing to buy it for classroom use.
Some teachers ask their principals for permission to paint the desktops or tabletops in the classroom. Students of any age absolutely love to write on their desks with dry erase markers. Students can complete practice problems on their desks, write their spelling words, or write down their ideas during class discussions. Whiteboard paint is a great way to save paper in the classroom. The writing on the desks can be erased with a dry erase marker and cleaned with a special solution periodically. Even kids who hate to write may enjoy writing on their desks. Kids who are actively involved in the learning process tend to retain the information they learn.
Whiteboard paint can also be used on the floor. Elementary and middle school kids love to work on the floor. When they complete group work, they can write directly on the floor. Then, groups can rotate around the room to see each other's work. The work can be left on the floor until it is time for a new assignment. Kids enjoy drawing and writing on the floor, so it may tempt uninterested students to try assignments they wouldn't ordinarily try.
The classroom door can also be painted with white board paint. Then, teachers can create welcoming messages on the door or write important messages for students on the door. Teachers can record due dates for tests or major assignments on the door. This is perfect for forgetful students. Since all students have to pass through the doorway each morning, they will see all of the important information they need to know. Students can even add information to the door for their classmates to see.
A final use for whiteboard paint in the classroom is to use it to paint one wall of the classroom. Each student can be assigned one week of the school year to cover the wall in whatever he chooses. This is a great way for teachers to get to know each student and to help students feel connected to their classrooms, their teachers, and their peers.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca