ALL >> Health >> View Article
Jennifer Shearin Group Wellness Coaching: Get Your Head Out Of The Sand
Total Articles: 5
U.S. childhood obesity rates have reached 30%, and could be up to 70% in the next ten years. As of 2007, 2.7 million children in the U.S. are on medications for ADHD. Today’s children are the first generation who are predicted to have a shorter life span than their parents. Up to one in ten children in the U.S. are diagnosed with some degree of autism. Childhood cancer has risen dramatically over the past 20 years.
What’s going on? Could it be the food supply? Processed crap, GMO’s, preservatives, artificial colorings? Water and air contamination? Sedentary lifestyles caused by technology? Any and all of the above, probably.
Why doesn’t someone do something about it? Because the food and pharmaceutical industries, among others, are big business. It’s all about the dollar.
What can I do about it, you ask? Read labels! Don’t eat anything with ingredients you can’t pronounce. Try to avoid things that come in boxes. If you see it advertised on TV, don’t eat it. If it comes to you through your car window, don’t eat it. If you couldn’t make it homemade yourself, don’t eat it. If you COULD make it yourself homemade, don’t eat it and MAKE IT YOURSELF! If it contains high fructose corn syrup or hydrogenated oils, don’t eat it. If it’s genetically modified (most corn, soy, and canola in this country), don’t eat it. If someone wants to give your child medication for being hyperactive (ie. acting like a kid!), tell them to go to hell and let your child be around people who love him for who he is! Get outside! Play! Stop caring what the neighbors think! Plant a garden, and only use heirloom seeds (non-GMO). Support a local farmer and join a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture). Stop supporting the big food and pharmaceutical companies. They don’t give a damn about our health, they are in it for the money. Vote with your dollars.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe