ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Property In Ghaziabad A Good Alternative Market For Budget Buyers
Total Articles: 54
Real estate in gateway of U.P., Ghaziabad, is transforming itself from year to year. From a barren and inhabitable land decades ago, it has become one of the good alternative to the buyers of property in Delhi NCR. Ghaziabad property market has flourished well in its prime localities such as Vaishali, Indirapuram, Raj Nagar Extension and Crossing Republic. One of the things that go in favor of real estate in the city is the comparatively cheaper rates of residential and commercial spaces, if compared to Delhi, Gurgaon, or Noida.
The seekers of 2 BHK property in Ghaziabad have a number of options that carry affordability tag. Though towards the higher end, the properties valued in crores are also available across several locations, the budget buyers still have several choices to make. Consider Indirapuram, one of the posh colonies of the city. A 2 BHK apartment is available here in the price bracket 20-85 lakh, thus offering a broad range of options. On the similar lines, minimum value for a 2 bedroom flat across Raj Nagar Extension stands around 15 lakh. Similar rates can be expected Vasundhara, National Highway 24, Crossing Republic, Lal Kuan, Govind Puram, and Shalimar Garden. Budge rates can also be expected over GT Road, Pratap Vihar, and Vaishali.
Towards the higher end, however, the prices are comparable to Delhi and Gurgaon. 2 BHK Ghaziabad properties at Lal Kuan, Vaishali, and Bhopura can cost up to 1-2 crores to the buyers. At Raj Nagar Extension and Vasundhara, the prices can be too high: in 4-7 crore segment. NH-24 and NH-58 are the steadily developing areas, where construction work is going on in full swing. Apart from being affordable, the realty market here is cashing on good connectivity and foraying of reputed developers into housing projects.
As per a proposal, NH-24 is to be widened from current six to eight lanes. Along this highway, investors are eyeing good returns for their Ghaziabad property projects. 538 km long NH-58 is another highway road around which residential as well as commercial projects have been launched. Both these high speed roads shall minimize the time of commutation between Uttar Pradesh and Delhi.
In spite of the progress that it has made so far, city's realty market is still has a long way to go. High crime rate, realty scams, and still-to-develop infrastructure are the major dampening factors for city's property market. Haphazard constructions have also posed a big threat to natural resources, especially underground water.
Makaan.com is a major property search website that lists cheap, budget, and luxury property in Ghaziabad. Under-construction and ready-to-move-in Ghaziabad properties are available for sale over site.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Five Must Explore Weekend Getaways You Need To Visit When You Have An Apartment In Barog
Author: The Woods Barog
2. Tips That Make Your Buying Process Of Property In Indore Smarter
3. How To Choose The Economicalproperty In Bhopal For Sale
4. Where To Search Out For Projects In Bhopal For Sale
5. What You Should Know About Specialized Handyman Home Services
6. How About Buying Real Estate Apartment In Bhopal For Sale
7. Sell Your House And Get Cash For Houses In Jacksonville
Author: Mason Dexter
8. Purchasing A Condo In Ocean Marine Yacht Club Condominiums In Hallandale Beach Is A Great Choice!
Author: Irit Naymark
9. Benefits Of Structural Engineer Services
Author: Lisa mcnutt
10. Delhi Real Estate Services India
Author: Arun Kumar Singh
11. Why Do You Choose Houston Corporate Apartments For Your Accommodation?
Author: Candice Wheat
12. Impact Of Metro On Realty Sector In Bangalore
13. Benefits Of Investing In Ready To Move-in Apartments Near Electronic City
Author: RBD SHELTERS
14. Royal Indian Marble : Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter Of Indian Stones, Sandstone, Limestone.
Author: Raj kumar
15. Trident Embassy: High-class Living
Author: Trident Embassy: High-Class Living