ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Property In Ghaziabad A Good Alternative Market For Budget Buyers
Total Articles: 54
Real estate in gateway of U.P., Ghaziabad, is transforming itself from year to year. From a barren and inhabitable land decades ago, it has become one of the good alternative to the buyers of property in Delhi NCR. Ghaziabad property market has flourished well in its prime localities such as Vaishali, Indirapuram, Raj Nagar Extension and Crossing Republic. One of the things that go in favor of real estate in the city is the comparatively cheaper rates of residential and commercial spaces, if compared to Delhi, Gurgaon, or Noida.
The seekers of 2 BHK property in Ghaziabad have a number of options that carry affordability tag. Though towards the higher end, the properties valued in crores are also available across several locations, the budget buyers still have several choices to make. Consider Indirapuram, one of the posh colonies of the city. A 2 BHK apartment is available here in the price bracket 20-85 lakh, thus offering a broad range of options. On the similar lines, minimum value for a 2 bedroom flat across Raj Nagar Extension stands around 15 lakh. Similar rates can be expected Vasundhara, National Highway 24, Crossing Republic, Lal Kuan, Govind Puram, and Shalimar Garden. Budge rates can also be expected over GT Road, Pratap Vihar, and Vaishali.
Towards the higher end, however, the prices are comparable to Delhi and Gurgaon. 2 BHK Ghaziabad properties at Lal Kuan, Vaishali, and Bhopura can cost up to 1-2 crores to the buyers. At Raj Nagar Extension and Vasundhara, the prices can be too high: in 4-7 crore segment. NH-24 and NH-58 are the steadily developing areas, where construction work is going on in full swing. Apart from being affordable, the realty market here is cashing on good connectivity and foraying of reputed developers into housing projects.
As per a proposal, NH-24 is to be widened from current six to eight lanes. Along this highway, investors are eyeing good returns for their Ghaziabad property projects. 538 km long NH-58 is another highway road around which residential as well as commercial projects have been launched. Both these high speed roads shall minimize the time of commutation between Uttar Pradesh and Delhi.
In spite of the progress that it has made so far, city's realty market is still has a long way to go. High crime rate, realty scams, and still-to-develop infrastructure are the major dampening factors for city's property market. Haphazard constructions have also posed a big threat to natural resources, especially underground water.
Makaan.com is a major property search website that lists cheap, budget, and luxury property in Ghaziabad. Under-construction and ready-to-move-in Ghaziabad properties are available for sale over site.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Inconveniences And Hassles Of Handling A Rental Property In Bhopal
2. Property In Raipur For Sale: What One Should Try To Find
3. How To Sell Property In Jaipur Independently
4. Buying Property In Indore- Do Your Research
5. An Overview Of Negotiate For A Property In Bhopal For Sale
6. The Very Best Way To Find Foreclosed Property For Sale In Ahmedabad
7. Making Money From Foreclosure Apartment For Sale In Bhopal
8. Finding Your Dream Property In Raipur For Sale
9. Construct Your Wealth With Bank Property For Sale In Jaipur
10. Comprehending The Different Sort Of Property In Indore For Sale
11. Buying Property - 3 Tips To Find Property In Bhopal For Sale Quickly
12. Apartment For Sale In Bhopal – Come Up With Excellent Impressions
13. Lake Barrington Homes For Sale Real Estate Market Report November 2017
Author: John Herman
14. Used Cars Ballarat
Author: John Adams
15. Everything You Need To Know About Estate Auctions In Virginia
Author: Jennifer Taylor