ALL >> Health >> View Article
Understanding Joint Pain And Natural Remedies To Relieve Pain And Stiffness Naturally
Total Articles: 11
Injury or damage to joints causes pain especially when you try to move that joint. Joint pain may arise due to arthritis, gout or bursitis. It can also be due to injuries, fibromyalgia, hypothyroidism, sprains and stresses at joints. Joints may become stiff and difficult to move without experiencing pain. Joint pain may be acute, mild or chronic. In any case it restricts your movements and causes inconvenience. Doctors prescribe non-steroidal drugs or opiates to reduce swelling and joint pain depending on severity of the condition. These drugs are not without harmful side effects and, if a patient is on medications for other ailments, these may cause complications. In such cases natural remedies to relieve pain and stiffness naturally are the best option, coupled with therapies. Therapies involve hot and cold massage, mild exercises such as swimming and cycling and supports. If you experience joint pain, instead of reaching for ibuprofen, try natural herbal remedies. These are safer, effective, without side effects and result in lasting improvements.
In Ayurveda, diseases or bodily disorders are said to arise if the internal balance is disturbed and if the three doshas vata, pitta and kapha are disturbed. This imbalance can cause accumulation of toxins leading to illnesses and pains in the joints. Herbs are used in ayurveda to restore balance, detoxify the system and promote better health. Natural healing occurs and your pains subside.
Ayurveda, Indiaâ��s ancient system of medicine, specifies certain herbs as being the best for joint pains and stiffness. One herb is good enough but polyherbal remedies for joint pain are best since they work along different channels and bring about quantitative improvements over time. The best ayurvedic herbs for joint pain and stiffness are suranjan, jaiphal, chobchini, haritki, nagkesar, ghavpatta, rasna, nag bhasm, ramayphal, godanti gadtal bhasm, long, asthisanhar, all of which are combined in the right proportion in Rumacure capsules. Internally, these herbs rejuvenate, restore, heal and revitalize vital organs and tissues to bring about systemic health improvements. Externally, you can apply herbal oil for joint pain and get quick relief. Dalchini, kapur, tarpin oil derived from chir pine, gandhapurna, castor and buleylu are the ingredients used in Rumacure oil that complements treatment with Rumacure capsules.
Consider the way these herbs work individually and the combined effect on the body:
1. Suranjan is one of the most powerful herbs for treatment of arthritis since it reduces swelling and provides instant relief.
2. Long or cloves also have recognized anti-inflammatory and pain reducing properties besides working as antioxidant and detoxifiers.
3. Ashwagandha rejuvenates tissues and also calms the brain, controlling pain centers for relief.
4. Jaiphal also soothes and pacifies the nervous system besides healing and detoxifying
5. Chobchini is analgesic and anti-inflammatory in action.
6. Astisanhar (cissus quadrangularis) promotes healing and is especially useful for aged and infirm stricken with arthritic joint pains and stiffness.
7. Rasna improves muscle strength and makes them more flexible while suppressing pain.
8. Godanti Hadtal bhasma is rich in calcium and promotes healing of bones.
9. Nirgundi is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
10. Piplamul pacifies the three doshas, is a good liver tonic and improves digestion. It helps absorb nutrients better and also works as a detoxifier.
11. Ramayphal or kuchla helps rheumatism and arthritis afflicted patients since it contains strychnine with anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
Whereas allopathic medicines only serve to suppress pain sensations or, at best, reduce inflammation, the root causes are not addressed. Understanding joint pain and taking the help of natural remedies to relieve such pain through ayurvedic herbal formulations is safer and better for overall health. It takes six months for results to show but these are lasting and you will enjoy free use of your limbs.
Health Articles1. His Red Male Organ: Balanitis For Her
Author: John Dugan
2. Replacing A Meal With Vega Sports Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Can Increase Your Protein Cons
3. Signs Your Hair Needs A Protein Treatment
4. Choose A Pediatric Dental Care Treatment Services In Lancaster
Author: Greg Walters is the author of this article
5. Dental Implants Mexico | Dental Implants Cancun
Author: Michel starc
6. Indian Physician Columbus
7. Global Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market
8. Clean Air Equipments Manufacturer And Supplier
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
9. Concentrate More By Doing Yoga
Author: Owen Jones
10. Ritalin Can Be Usage For Exams Preparation
11. An Extensive Guide To Get The Best From Physiotherapy
12. Self-pleasuring Too Much: Is It Even Possible?
Author: John Dugan
13. Discover Top Four Advantages Of Using Stem Cell Therapy For Autism Treatment
Author: Autism Connect
14. Simple Tips To Get The Most Handsome Male Organ Around
Author: John Dugan
15. What Is Assisted Living Facilities?
Author: Assisted Living Facility