ALL >> Health >> View Article
Hypertension Treatment - Honest And Unbiased Review Of Stresx Capsules
Total Articles: 11
Hypertension, they say, goes with modern lifestyles and is a part of success. However, high blood pressure can be a silent killer. Allopathic medicines for hypertension treatment have to be taken regularly and do nothing to address root cause of this ailment whereas ayurveda, Indiaâ��s ancient system of complete health, goes to the root and resolves it there. Herbs chosen for natural ayurvedic herbal treatment of hypertension are Arjuna, Brahmi, Shankhpushpi, Ashwagandha, Ganjwan, Jyotishmati, Shilajit, Aam, Chotachand, Musli, Vacha, cinnamon, Jadwar, Champa, cardamom, Kahu, Gul Chandni, Ajwain, Moti Bhasm and saffron. These herbs are combined in the right proportion in Stresx capsules for hypertension treatment.Ayurved Research Foundation clarified the properties of some of these herbs used in stresx and justified their use in Stresx for hypertension treatment.
1. Shankhapushpi is mainly a tonic for the brain. It contains tanoids, Vitamin C, minerals and resins that serve to reduce cholesterol and improve cardiovascular health.
2. Shilajit contains a number of minerals and amino acids that work together to improve muscle strength, reduce stress and improve overall health.
3. Arjun: The bark extract of Arjuna decreases blood sugar and strengthens the heart.
4. Brahmi contains alkaloids such as herpestine, brahmine, saponins and bacosides that have haemolytic activity whereas hersaponin is a sedative and tonic for the heart.
5. Jyotishmati or Malkangani contains a powerful tranquilizer celastrine and paniculatin found in the extract of the seeds that serves to improve function of the brain and central nervous system.
6. Vacha colntains calamus oil that improves blood circulation, relieves pain, subsides swelling and is an excellent brain tonic as well.
7. Safed Musli contains asparagin and stigmasterol, known to reduce inflammation. It is a tonic and rejuvenator, strengthening heart muscles.
8. Ashwagandha is tonic, an adaptogen and sedative for the brain, having a calming, stress reducing effect. It also strengthens muscles and apart from its aphrodisiacal properties, it improves cardiovascular functions.
9. Aam (mango) improves digestion and lowers cholesterol besides proving invaluable in cardiovascular conditions. It contains aldehydes, terpenes and esters, Vitamin C & E, iron and fiber, proving to be a priceless therapeutic for high blood pressure patients.
A special method according to ayurvedic texts is employed while mixing together these herbs and their extracts. Some herbs are processed in juices of various herbs to strengthen their efficacy. Apart from hypertension, Stresx is also beneficial for insomnia, fatigue, restlessness and heart functions. All these are proprietary secrets but the moot point is: Does Stresx succeeds in hypertension treatment?
A general physician was approached and was requested to provide six patients of varying ages all complaining of hypertension. They received Stresx capsules, sufficient for a three months course, with instructions for use along with advice on food and lifestyle changes. Their blood pressure was checked. They were asked to not take allopathic medicines but consume only Stresx. After three months their blood pressure was checked as also their general state of health. All of them stated that with regular use of Stresx hypertension no longer troubled them. They felt more energetic and mentally alert, went to sleep on time. They did not feel any problem on discontinuing allopathic medicines. There were no side effects such as acidity usually experienced when people are on allopathic medications. Amlodipine and similar hypertension drugs are calcium channel blockers showing acidity as side effect, necessitating the use of ranitidine or similar medicines. With Stresx use, patients gave up both without any adverse sym
ptoms. Once they kept on using Stresx, their blood pressure came down to normal. At this point, they could take only one Stresx for hypertension treatment instead of three per day and still have no problem. With health and lifestyle changes, they can even go on to discontinue Stresx, fully free of hypertension problems.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat