ALL >> Business >> View Article
Foreign Investment In Mexico Reaches Record Levels In 2013
Total Articles: 53
Mexico’s Ministry of Economics recently released information that reveals that the country was the recipient capital inflows of more than $US 35 billion during the last full calendar year.
Fifty percent of foreign investment in Mexico in 2013 was composed of new projects, twenty-nine percent was made up of reinvestment of profits, while twenty-one percent occurred between companies.
In terms of new project foreign investment in Mexico, seventy-four percent went to the manufacturing sector, mining activities received eight percent, trade services attracted five percent, temporary housing services brought in three percent, respectively, while the remaining seven percent was spread out over miscellaneous economic activities.
Foreign investment in Mexico was received from a significant number of different nations. Seventy-eight percent of the total had Belgium as its source. This was due, in large part, as a result of the purchase of Grupo Modelo by the Lueven-based AB Inbev during the second quarter of the year.
Thirty-two percent of total foreign investment in Mexico during 2013 came from the United States. The Netherlands contributed eight percent, while Japan and Germany both were the source of four percent of new capital inflows. Three percent came from the United Kingdom, and the remaining eleven percent of foreign investment in Mexico during the last year came from seventy-nine different countries. Information gathered by Mexico’s Ministry of Economics indicates that investment in the nation came from a total of more than five thousand companies made up of foreign capital.
Economic officials anticipate that foreign investment in Mexico will exceed this year’s number on annual basis in the years to come as a result of significant reforms made in the country’s labor and tax laws. Mexican reforms enacted in both the telecommunications and the oil and gas industries will also greatly advance this trend, as well.
Business Articles1. Gst Accounting Software
2. The Greener Solution To Cleaner Water
Author: Leslie WaterWorks
3. Concrete Contractors, Concrete Driveway, Tree Removal Lot Clearing - St. Helen
Author: Jeffrey Jones
4. Valuable Information About Chauffeur Car Services In Paris
5. Pictures Of Dogs And Puppies
6. Advantages Of Using Shackles For Lifting Heavy Loads
Author: Asmita Lokhande
7. How To Get High Rank On Google Using Latest Seo Techniques
Author: Anderson Mark
8. Collaboration Is Important For Getting Things Done, If Handled Properly
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
9. Top Online Accounting Software In 2017
Author: Mohit Yadev
10. Strategies For Share Trading
Author: Darren Bentley
11. Static Caravan Dealers
12. Opportunities For The Global Frp Pole Market To Reach $322.1 Million By 2022
Author: Lucintel LLC
13. Excellent Software Training Program By Enosis Learning - Creating Software Professionals
Author: biz porto
14. Buy Curtains Online
15. Surefire Favor Ideas To Perk Up Beach Wedding
Author: Steve Hardin