ALL >> Business >> View Article
Foreign Investment In Mexico Reaches Record Levels In 2013
Total Articles: 53
Mexico’s Ministry of Economics recently released information that reveals that the country was the recipient capital inflows of more than $US 35 billion during the last full calendar year.
Fifty percent of foreign investment in Mexico in 2013 was composed of new projects, twenty-nine percent was made up of reinvestment of profits, while twenty-one percent occurred between companies.
In terms of new project foreign investment in Mexico, seventy-four percent went to the manufacturing sector, mining activities received eight percent, trade services attracted five percent, temporary housing services brought in three percent, respectively, while the remaining seven percent was spread out over miscellaneous economic activities.
Foreign investment in Mexico was received from a significant number of different nations. Seventy-eight percent of the total had Belgium as its source. This was due, in large part, as a result of the purchase of Grupo Modelo by the Lueven-based AB Inbev during the second quarter of the year.
Thirty-two percent of total foreign investment in Mexico during 2013 came from the United States. The Netherlands contributed eight percent, while Japan and Germany both were the source of four percent of new capital inflows. Three percent came from the United Kingdom, and the remaining eleven percent of foreign investment in Mexico during the last year came from seventy-nine different countries. Information gathered by Mexico’s Ministry of Economics indicates that investment in the nation came from a total of more than five thousand companies made up of foreign capital.
Economic officials anticipate that foreign investment in Mexico will exceed this year’s number on annual basis in the years to come as a result of significant reforms made in the country’s labor and tax laws. Mexican reforms enacted in both the telecommunications and the oil and gas industries will also greatly advance this trend, as well.
Business Articles1. How Ultratax In Cloud Offers Smart Taxation Solutions To Businesses?
Author: John Cox
2. Importance Of Electrical Surge Protection
3. Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Part - Iii
Author: Unknown Member
4. Texas Property Tax Deadline Changes In 2018
Author: O'Connor & Associates
5. Take Your Business To New Heights
6. Physiotherapy Services In Mississauga
7. Bariatric Coordinator
Author: Gastric bypass California
8. Get The Best Digital Marketing Solutions
Author: makemy website
9. 4 Of The Most Familiar Roofing Services In Nyc You May Need From Time To Time
Author: Gabriel M
10. Avail Reliable Customs Broker Us Border To Ensure Smooth And Efficient Transit Of Import Goods
11. The Indian Wedding – A Day Of Joy And Celebration Like No Other
Author: Shabu Miah
12. Business Card Design Services In Hyderabad – Saga Bizsolutions
13. Online Course In E-commerce And Selling Online
Author: nicole ve
14. Financial Strategies In Restaurant Business Plan
15. Branded Watches For Men