ALL >> Business >> View Article
Foreign Investment In Mexico Reaches Record Levels In 2013
Total Articles: 53
Mexico’s Ministry of Economics recently released information that reveals that the country was the recipient capital inflows of more than $US 35 billion during the last full calendar year.
Fifty percent of foreign investment in Mexico in 2013 was composed of new projects, twenty-nine percent was made up of reinvestment of profits, while twenty-one percent occurred between companies.
In terms of new project foreign investment in Mexico, seventy-four percent went to the manufacturing sector, mining activities received eight percent, trade services attracted five percent, temporary housing services brought in three percent, respectively, while the remaining seven percent was spread out over miscellaneous economic activities.
Foreign investment in Mexico was received from a significant number of different nations. Seventy-eight percent of the total had Belgium as its source. This was due, in large part, as a result of the purchase of Grupo Modelo by the Lueven-based AB Inbev during the second quarter of the year.
Thirty-two percent of total foreign investment in Mexico during 2013 came from the United States. The Netherlands contributed eight percent, while Japan and Germany both were the source of four percent of new capital inflows. Three percent came from the United Kingdom, and the remaining eleven percent of foreign investment in Mexico during the last year came from seventy-nine different countries. Information gathered by Mexico’s Ministry of Economics indicates that investment in the nation came from a total of more than five thousand companies made up of foreign capital.
Economic officials anticipate that foreign investment in Mexico will exceed this year’s number on annual basis in the years to come as a result of significant reforms made in the country’s labor and tax laws. Mexican reforms enacted in both the telecommunications and the oil and gas industries will also greatly advance this trend, as well.
Business Articles1. Top Reasons To Buy A Lamborghini Aventador Super Car
Author: Jason Jones
2. What Are The Most Common Carpet Stains At Your Oahu Home?
3. Our Mission - Cjs Haritha Homes
4. The Shared Fibers Wallet In-depth Review
Author: Lao Yutang
5. The Worst Things About Orlando Wedding Photography That Budding Wedding Photographers Must Take Into
Author: Vikram Kumar
6. Get The Right Ceo Mailing Lists For Your B2b Targeted Marketing
Author: germany email datasupply
7. Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning In Newport Beach
8. Meishen Hold A Contest Of Tug-of-war
Author: hu Allen
9. Avail Budget Interior Designers In Bangalore For Best Services
10. Looking For Quality Dietitian Leads To Grow Your Business? Switch To Averickmedia
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Buy Most Noteworthy Quality Upvc Item On-line
Author: sandip m
12. Burnerindo Teknik Utama
13. Huge Profits In Carpet Cleaning Business
14. Tips For Buying Shin Pads For Kids
Author: Sahah Chan
15. High-quality Yet Affordable Plumbing Services In Durban
Author: Donald Frank