ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Secrets Revealed To Write Best Fantasy Fiction
Total Articles: 39
Writing a high-quality fantasy novel is not a kid’s job. As a writer you should know how to play with the words and characters and most importantly, your novel should have a story that can be believed. If it becomes hard to believe what the novel contains, then probably you should try something else. A strong foundation is laid, when a writer writes an incredible and the best fantasy fiction.
For writing an acceptable fantasy novel, your characters, your world and the adventure, the quest or the intention, all must be co-linked with each other. It should not look like that they have been forcefully added or their presence makes no sense. Being a fantasy fiction writer, you should know what you are writing. People love those fantasy books to read that has some sensible story.
High attention should be paid for the story to make it believable. Suppose, in your story The Sun is eliminated, the foliage wouldn’t be well and vibrant until and unless you add some other source of energy in the story that would give energy to the vegetation. Missing of the energy source reflects some impossible things.
If animals are included, then make sure that they actually exist in that type of world. Suppose, the climate of your fiction is hot and humid and you have arctic wolves also in that fiction, then this is something that cannot be digested. Arctic wolves cannot survive in a humid climate. You can replace the arctic wolves with those wolves that have sleek and thin skin. If actually you want arctic wolves, then you should attribute their occurrence to some supernatural power or any other power, but there should be a valid reason for that power.
After setting the environment, think about the characters to be added. You should write something from your imagination. Don’t copy the characters from any other fiction books. This will disappoint your reader who started reading your book to explore something new and creative. Develop some history of the characters and their purpose of being there.
Write about the relationship between two characters. All these will enable the reader to make a rough picture about what is going to happen in the end. Let the reader make his own conclusion, but your conclusion should be something that the reader may never have thought of even in his dream. Bring some twist and turns in the fiction to make it more interesting.
Overall, the best fantasy fiction is that which a reader enjoys reading and don’t want to leave the book till it is complete.
Writing Articles1. Importance Of Blogs In Business Growth
Author: Vineet Kumar SDingh
2. Mandarin Chinese Language Learning Strategies
Author: Michel Kern
3. Always Stay Ahead With Online Journals
Author: John Watson
4. How To Write A Good Short Story?
5. Content Writing In Nepal
6. Get Connected To Worlds Leading Business Providers With Hospitality Industry Email List!
Author: Brayden Tyler
7. Is It A Good Option To Get Custom Writing Services With Professionals?
Author: steve robert
8. What Are The Topics For Research And How Can You Search For Online Resources?
Author: John Watson
9. Online Self Publishing Book & Ebook Company
Author: Ammy Singh
10. Online Academic Support To New South Wales University Students
Author: Ryder Austin
11. The Advantages Of Relying On A Transcription Company
Author: Tom Clark
12. Learn How To Write Summaries Like A Pro With These 7 Tips
13. Important Apps To Help Students With College Essays
Author: Essay Box
14. 5 Mini Skills To Improve Your Writing And Make It Less Mediocre
Author: Lee Bruce
15. Executivesusa’s Nurse Practitioner Email List Is The Best Marketing Solutions For Your Business!
Author: Arnold Hoffman