ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Ideas For Garden Décor In Small And Large Gardens
Total Articles: 17
For many people, their garden is an extension of their house, so garden decor is important even though the garden is already filled with lovely flowers, shrubs and trees. The type of garden decor you can accommodate will depend on the size of your garden. If you only have a patio, you will be more restricted than if you have acres of land. Here are some nifty ideas for garden decor.
For the Small Garden or Patio:
Garden Pots: You can buy planters in many different materials to create textural differences, even on a tiny terrace. Ring the changes with resin, stone, brick, wood, patterns and different coloured glazes; you can even get a stainless-steel effect! If you don't want the effect to be too wild, you can just choose a couple of textures and stick with one colour or pattern.
Herbs: Herbs are ideal for a small garden. Apart from being able to use them for cooking, they provide fragrance and attract bees.
Garden Furniture: Stick with those small square arrangements if you don't have much space. If you choose garden furniture with huge bulging cushions, it will all look too crowded.
Garden Spinners and Hanging Crystals: You can hang crystals from anything that will support them, and the colours you get from refracted light are gorgeous. Garden Spinners provide a fun feature without taking up much space; you can just stick them into a plant pot for extra interest.
For the Larger Garden:
Solar Garden Lights: Solar garden lights are great as you don't have to worry about electricity or cables running everywhere. Stick them in the ground, hang them from branches or drape strings around bushes. The daylight (you don't need full sun) will recharge them and they will be really atmospheric at night.
A Hammock: Although you don't need trees to hang a hammock these days, because many of them come with their own stand, but what could be nicer than lounging in a hammock under a shady tree?
Garden Statuary: If you have plenty of room then splash out on a statue or two. They come in all shapes, sizes and materials to suit all budgets.
Outdoor Water Features: The sound of water is soothing on a hot summer's day and lovely to watch. A lovely stone fountain or a decorative wall fountain will greatly enhance your outdoor living space. You can have your own koi fish pond and plant water plants too, if you want.
Home and Garden Articles1. Are You Looking For Reliable Quartz Suppliers In Texas?
2. Chimneys That Save Lives. Go For The Best Chimneys In India.
Author: Brijesh Kumar
3. Here’s Some Gardening Advice On Planting Sweet Potato This Spring
Author: Paul Gooderham
4. 5 Reasons That Will Explain The Importance Of Roof Cleaning
Author: Mike Aurtho
5. Breathe Right And Breathe Fresh Air With Us!
Author: Robert Smith
6. How Misting Fans Can Help You To Beat The Summer Heat
Author: Jessie Cooper
7. Dallas Locksmith Services - How Do You Identify Damaged Locks?
Author: Israel Barda
8. Undoubted Benefits Of Hiring A Luxury Portable Toilet Service
Author: Alaric Atkinson
9. Benefits Of Using The Event Toilets
Author: Alaric Atkinson
10. How To Maximise Commercial Returns From Home Renovating
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
11. Metro West Apartments For Rent Have Never Been So Easy To Find
Author: Sue Thornton
12. Apartments For Rent Around Worcester
Author: John Robert
13. Stay Clear, If You Want The Rains And Debris To Not Damage Your Property
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Keep Your Motorcycle Safe And Secure Under A Proper Shed
Author: Michael Gilmore
15. What To Keep In Mind While Buying Table Online
Author: Iti Sharma