ALL >> Business >> View Article
Selecting A Thiele Heating And Air Conditioning Equipment For Your House
Total Articles: 4
Trapped smack dab in the middle of a humid continental climate zone, Indianapolis, much like the rest of the northern portion of Indiana, suffers extreme seasonal temperatures. With weather here going from bitterly cold in the winter to sweat-invokingly hot and humid in the summer, HVAC units are generally a necessity if staying comfortable is high on your priority list.
Running an HVAC unit year-round can be quite expensive, however, so picking the right equipment is vital. Reputable companies like Thiele Heating and Air Conditioning can generally give you great advice on selecting an HVAC unit, but it pays to know about your options.
Heating or Cooling Tonnage
Don’t fret if the term “tonnage” has you feeling worried about the unit’s physical weight. Tonnage When it comes to HVAC units, tonnage is simply a measurement of their cooling or heating capacity. Manufacturers may also rate a system using British thermal units, or BTUs, which can be obtained by multiplying the tonnage rating by 12,000.
The required tonnage for any home is calculated based on the home's size. The figure is then adjusted to take into account factors that could affect an HVAC unit’s ability to cool or heat a space. These factors include home occupancy and the amount of heat emitted by lighting fixtures.
A unit’s energy efficiency refers to how well it utilizes fuel or electricity to heat or cool a home. Look into several energy-efficiency ratings you can check a unit against. These include the Energy Efficiency Rating (EER), Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER), Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE), and Coefficient of Performance (COP).
With an understanding of these two critical elements that make up a good HVAC unit, you can now make an informed decision when consulting with an Indianapolis HVAC company like Thiele Heating and Air Conditioning. Remember, to maximize the benefits of an ideal HVAC unit, it needs to be installed properly. For more on the topic, visit energystar.gov/?c=heat_cool.pr_hvac.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla