ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Retailers Cigar Tip How To Humidify Your Cigars
Total Articles: 102
Humidifying your cigars sounds challenging at first but is actually quite simple. The temperature should be normal room temperature. The humidity level should be 70% humidity +-5%. So just try to keep it between 65-75% humidity.
There are various types of humidifiers you can use depending on the size of the space you are trying to humidify.
For small cases that hold anywhere from 4 to 12 boxes of cigars, a simply non-electric humidifier will suffice.
MEDIUM DISPLAY CASES
For medium cases holding 13 to 40 boxes you will need an electric humidifier. The specific humidifier we carry is the Moist n Aire. It is very convenient because it has a float valve that tells you when the water is running low. It also a gauge that tells the unit to turn off at any humidity you set it to. So for example, once it reaches 75% humidity it will shut off until the humidity falls below 70%. This is an extremely convenient feature that you don't want to do without unless you want to constantly check the humidity manually (which we do not recommend).
LARGE DISPLAY CASES & WALK IN HUMIDORS
For these larger displays you will need a whole-room humidifier. We do not sell these but you can easily purchase them from Amazon or any home accessories store like Bed, Bath & Beyond. A simple home based humidifier is all you will need. However, make sure to spend a little extra and find one that has it's own internal humidity gauge that will tell the unit to keep the ambient humidity at your specified humidity level (65-75% humidity).
Also, be sure to avoid a warm mist, steam humidifier. These are the type of humidifiers you might give to a sick child with a cough. However they release a warm steam that is overpowering and will ruin your cigars. It simply gets too wet, too fast. Avoid these period.
You will want either a cool-mist humidifier or an ultrasonic humidifier. Ultrasonic humidifier are generally more expensive but produce more humidity and usually have more features since they are pricier than their cool mist counterparts. But ultimately either will do. Our favorite brand of ultrasonic humidifier is Airoswiss.
We hope this takes a little mystery out of the humidity equation. Just remember that you get what you pay. So don't leave your investment of cigars in incapable hands. Spend a little extra on quality brands and you will save yourself numerous headaches!
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 2018 Mobile Apps Ux Trends, Tips And A Little Bit More
Author: Oleksiy Kuryliak
2. Few Expert-recommended Tips For A Better Food And Beverage Social Media Plan
Author: Lee Wood
3. Seven Monies Services Limited
4. Healthcare Software Plays A Main Role In Running Hospitals
Author: James Blake
5. Being A Perfect Android Developer
Author: Eldon Broady
6. How To Activate Mcafee Subscription And Redeem Mcafee Retail Card?
Author: James Enrique
7. Photogrammetry: Latest Technology To Create Maps Using Drones?
8. Web Development Company | Website Development Service
Author: Rajeev mishra
9. Are You Facing Network Problems With Your Mobile Phone Get Solution
Author: Natasa Suri
10. Why Ps4 Greatest Game Console Forever?
Author: PS4 Repair
11. Nokia Cracked Screen Repair In The Uk
12. Samsung Galaxy S4 Lcd Screen Replacement In The Uk
13. 3 Real World Advantages Of Blockchain Smart Contracts
14. Software Bugs - How To Avoid?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
15. Hdcvi Camera Systems Redefining The Security System In The World