ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Spacious Cargo Room In The 2014 Toyota Rav4
Total Articles: 5
The 2014 Toyota RAV4 is still sporting one of its best features, generous cargo space. Even the redesign of the tailgate didn’t affect the space. It still serves the cargo needs of young families, with plenty of space for luggage, groceries and miscellaneous bags.
Compare 2014’s Compact SUVs
The 2014 Toyota RAV4 is the number one compact SUV in cargo room. The RAV4s cargo area, with the seats up equals 38.4 cubic feet and the maximum cubic feet for the cargo area equals 73.4 with the second row of seats folded down. Compared to its competitors, the Nissan Rogue, the Honda CR-V and the Subaru Forester, it is only surpassed by the Honda CR-V by .9 cubic feet with the back seats up and the Subaru Forester by 1.3 cubic feet, with the back seats folded down. The 2014 Nissan Rogue, with its seats up measures 39.3 cubic feet and the maximum volume of cargo area is 70 cubic feet with seats down; the 2014 Honda CR-V has a maximum cargo capacity of 37.2 cubic feet with seats up and 70.9 cubic feet with seats down; and the 2014 Subaru Forester has a maximum capacity with 34.4 Cubic Feet with seats up and 74.7 cubic feet with seats down. Neither vehicle can surpass the RAV4 for cargo room with the seats up and down.
Exterior Dimensions of the 2013 and 2014 RAV4
The spare tire was moved from the outside of the tailgate to a compartment situated under the carpet in the cargo area. This move had no effect on the space available for storage. Instead, it just gave the RAV4 a sleeker, more cosmopolitan look on the exterior. The 2013 RAV4 had an exterior length of 179.9 inches with an exterior width of 72.6 inches. There were no changes made to the size of the 2014 RAV4 and the cargo room remained stable from 2013 through 2014.
The small family still has a choice among Toyota’s fine vehicle models for transportation. With its compact size, it affords the driver ease of maneuverability and parking. With its ample cargo space, it also provides plenty of room for transporting sports equipment, luggage or packages. The back seats can easily be folded down to gain several additional cubic feet of cargo space, making the maximum cargo space only 10 cubic feet less than the full-size Toyota Highlander. If you’re shopping for the right compact SUV to meet the needs of your on-the-go family, consider the roomy 2014 Toyota RAV4.
Bell Road Toyota is your full-service Toyota dealership. Located in Phoenix, AZ we sell and service new and used Toyota cars, trucks and SUV's. If you are searching for Toyota dealers using the keywords Toyota Phoenix area or Toyota Sequoia dealer phoenix, come visit our showroom today!
Automobiles Articles1. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
2. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
3. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
4. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
5. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
6. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
7. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
8. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
9. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
10. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
11. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat
12. The Use Of Cummins Compound Turbocharger Results In Sped Up Motor
Author: Rip Rook
13. Wearing Novelty Helmets Motorcycle Can Keep You Protected While Riding!
Author: Dickens Ben
14. Your Search For The #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
Author: Al Freilich
15. Best And Affordabale Car, Bus, Tempo Traveller Services In Pune – Neetabus Shubhyatra
Author: Neetabus Shubhyatra