ALL >> Business >> View Article
Total Articles: 2
PEX tubing for plumbing applications does not require the oxygen barrier commonly found in PEX used in heating applications. Since there is a constant supply of fresh water from a water main, oxygen molecules will always be present in the system. Therefore, there is no need for the oxygen barrier.
Pre-sleeved Uponor (Wirsbo) AquaPEX tubing is used in hot and cold water distribution systems for outdoor installations. The high-density polyethylene (HDPE) ridged sleeve provides protection for installations in concrete or soil. Easy removal and replacement of the tubing is made possible with this additional sleeve.
Pre-Insulated AquaPEX Tubing can be used in either residential or commercial plumbing applications. 1/2" PEX-foam insulation provides a flexible, durable, corrosion-resistant option for insulating potable-water lines.
We offer several types of non-barrier PEX including Rifeng, Uponor (Wirsbo) AquaPEX, and ViegaPEX.
o Gas pipelines
o Pipe for potable water and hot water.
o District heating systems.
o Heating and sanitary.
o Geothermal pipe systems.
o Air conditioning.
o No sandbed and trenchless pipe laying.
Brine main pipelines often run through rocky or contaminated ground making a high level of corrosion resistance essential for the integrity of the pipeline. There are basically five groups of common brines:
Salt brines such as calcium chloride and sodium chloride very popular and low cost.
Glycol brines such as propylene glycol and ethylene glycol is none corrosive brine
Alcohol brines such as methanol and ethanol
Chlorinated Hydrocarbon brines such as Methylene Chloride and
The data and the transportation properties of the brine required for heat transfer calculation or heat exchanger selection are as the following:
• Brine solution concentration, percent by weight.
• Brine inlet temperature and outlet temperature.
• Specific heat.
• Specific gravity.
• Thermal conductivity
Dredging the salt pools and transporting the salt water with salt crystals (at a concentration of 30%) from the dredger to external pools, a distance of hundreds meters, using a floating pipe.
DREDGING have led to a demand for high quality, cost effective piping solutions. Cost effective Very Low Maintenance Long term resistance.brine pipesvisit at
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent