ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Ram 1500 Ecodiesel Earns Motor Trend Truck Of The Year Honors
Total Articles: 7
Breaking news that the new Ram 1500 EcoDiesel has won the coveted Motor Trend Truck of the Year competition for the second year in a row is simply remarkable. In fact, the view from customers is the Ram is a very good truck when pointing to 2014 Motor Trend Truck of the Year honors. Motor Trend Magazine chose the Ram 1500 because its review team tested the Ram 1500, and found it to be simply the best of any all-new vehicles of its type on the road during this 2014 model year.
Although the manufacturer is touting the 1500 Eco Diesel as a revolutionary vehicle, that feeling seems to also ring true with loyal Ram truck fans who enjoy driving these half-ton trucks that represent freedom and power on the road. In fact, the Ram website explains that the Ram 1500 is much more than simply a new truck with a powerful engine. The manufacturer is promoting this Ram as cutting-edge technology that exceeds all expectations.
Ram earns truck of the year honors
Another aspect of this tough competition is linked to ingenuity, affordability and overall performance, stated officials on the Motor Trend magazine website. In turn, the judges were duly impressed with the Ram’s 3.0-liter “EcoDiesel” powertrain design and other new features for 2014.
Motor Trend’s team of vehicle experts – who test drive all vehicles in this annual competition – said they really liked this new “rig” because of its many great features that include:
Competitive pricing and a great value for a truck of this size and class.
A design that is clean, modern and attractive for both male and female truck driving fans.
Great power and torque that is second to none on the roadways.
A very low maintenance track record.
In general, the Ram 1500 EcoDiesel hit the road running when it went on sale in January of 2014 with truck fans lining up at Ram dealerships to get one of these rigs hot off the assembly line.
Ram trucks built tough
At a time when most people know the marketing pitch that “Ram trucks are built tough,” it is no accident that the Ram Truck Division is bullish when it comes to this now legendary Ram brand. In fact, the manufacture’s website is devoted to exceeding customer expectations when it comes to serving real truck customers.
Overall, the new Ram 1500 EcoDiesel is a hip and hugely popular new 2014 truck model that is basking in the fame of being Truck of the Year two years running.
Coon Rapids Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is proud to serve the Minneapolis area with new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles. If you are searching for auto dealers using the keywords Roseville Dodge dealership or Roseville Ram dealership, stop by today to browse our large inventory, we look forward to seeing you!
Automobiles Articles1. Imported Japanese Vehicles Are Cost Effective & High In Quality
Author: stc japan
2. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
3. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
4. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
6. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
7. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
8. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
9. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
10. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
11. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
12. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
13. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
14. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
15. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD