ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lucintel’s Report Anticipates Maximum Fdi To Take Place In Manufacturing And Mining Sector In Russia
Total Articles: 84
The Russian economy is projected to reach $3.18 trillion by 2018 boosted by an influx of foreign direct investment (FDI). In terms of sectors, the analysis reveals that during the trend period (2007-2012) maximum FDI took place in manufacturing and mining sectors including the iron and steel industry. High volumes of FDI entered the wholesale and retail sector and financial intermediaries.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has conducted a competitive analysis on the Russian economy and presents its findings in “PESTLE Analysis of Russia 2013.” Included in the report is an insightful SWOT analysis of Russia. This report can help investors easily understand the strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats inherent in the Russian economy.
The report briefly describes that the country is facing a demographic challenge from its declining population rate. The population in Russia has been continuously decreasing over the last decade as the death rate outpaces the birth rate. The country also has a negligible immigration of population from other countries. The brain drain is emerging as a threat to the country, as large groups of qualified people are moving to other countries.
The study reveals that exports with significant growth rates are the major factor driving the economy. Russia is the leading exporter of oil and natural gas. The country trades primarily with European countries. Among non-European nations, China and Japan are Russia’s key trading partners. The energy sector provides opportunity for the economy; particularly energy and oil have good potential using available resources.
With new economic policy, Russia is attracting more FDI and foreign institutional investors. Some major industries in Russia benefit from 100% FDI. Technological factors play a crucial role. Most industries, such as automotive, telecom and healthcare, are adapting the latest available technology. The government of Russia also is targeting increases in its spending on R&D to develop new technologies.
This report will be helpful for strategic analysis done by CEO, managers, bankers, and industrialists who want to know about the political, social, and economic outlook of Russia, as well as benefiting those who want to invest there.
For a detailed table of contents and pricing information on this timely, insightful report, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or via email at email@example.com. Lucintel offerings include SWOT Analysis, Target Screening, and Merger and Acquisition Consulting. Like us on https://www.facebook.com/lucintel
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining