ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lucintel’s Report Anticipates Maximum Fdi To Take Place In Manufacturing And Mining Sector In Russia
Total Articles: 84
The Russian economy is projected to reach $3.18 trillion by 2018 boosted by an influx of foreign direct investment (FDI). In terms of sectors, the analysis reveals that during the trend period (2007-2012) maximum FDI took place in manufacturing and mining sectors including the iron and steel industry. High volumes of FDI entered the wholesale and retail sector and financial intermediaries.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has conducted a competitive analysis on the Russian economy and presents its findings in “PESTLE Analysis of Russia 2013.” Included in the report is an insightful SWOT analysis of Russia. This report can help investors easily understand the strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats inherent in the Russian economy.
The report briefly describes that the country is facing a demographic challenge from its declining population rate. The population in Russia has been continuously decreasing over the last decade as the death rate outpaces the birth rate. The country also has a negligible immigration of population from other countries. The brain drain is emerging as a threat to the country, as large groups of qualified people are moving to other countries.
The study reveals that exports with significant growth rates are the major factor driving the economy. Russia is the leading exporter of oil and natural gas. The country trades primarily with European countries. Among non-European nations, China and Japan are Russia’s key trading partners. The energy sector provides opportunity for the economy; particularly energy and oil have good potential using available resources.
With new economic policy, Russia is attracting more FDI and foreign institutional investors. Some major industries in Russia benefit from 100% FDI. Technological factors play a crucial role. Most industries, such as automotive, telecom and healthcare, are adapting the latest available technology. The government of Russia also is targeting increases in its spending on R&D to develop new technologies.
This report will be helpful for strategic analysis done by CEO, managers, bankers, and industrialists who want to know about the political, social, and economic outlook of Russia, as well as benefiting those who want to invest there.
For a detailed table of contents and pricing information on this timely, insightful report, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lucintel offerings include SWOT Analysis, Target Screening, and Merger and Acquisition Consulting. Like us on https://www.facebook.com/lucintel
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help