ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Home Warranty Or Extended Home Warranty
Total Articles: 2
We all know that the current market is overflowing with insurance products designed to catch a buyer’s attention. This often leaves you confused as to what would be the perfect choice. One such category of insurance where there is immense conflict of choice is the Appliance Protection plans.
Everyone wishes to insure their household devices with the best possible plans to ward off unnecessary expenses. However making a decision between Home Warranty and an Extended Warranty is a very tough call.
Home Warranties cover all your major appliances and all you have to do is pay a fixed sum as annual premium. Each time you use your Warranty for a repair, the amount will be deducted by a little. Extended warranty often charges a fee that does not waiver each time you repair. However these plans are mostly sold during the initial few years of an appliance.
Also, an important point is that while your Home Warranty covers all the major USED appliances, Extended Warranty only covers NEW devices. And these warranties although they do have some services in common, they are usually meant for different purposes. Extended warranty also called as a service contract, often begin at the termination of the manufacturer’s warranty.
These policies are ideally suited for homeowners who have appliances that are fairly new because the chances that these appliances may fail in the first 3-4 years are low. On the other hand, although the Home Warranty comes with a higher price tag, it could be the one considered to give its users a much more tension-free life as they do not have to worry about each device separately.
Companies that offer extended home warranty argue that their services are better and that they come at more economic rates. It is observed to be true; however it does not help the user if he shall be requiring frequent repairs and if his appliances are considerably old.
• Covers all the appliances in your home
• Best suited if your appliances are used and if they require frequent repairs.
• Higher price, requires annual premium to be paid, has deductibles.
• Adds value to the product
• Covers repair and replacement costs of old appliances that are more prone to damage
• Covers damages resulting from wear and tear
• The plans have the provision to send experienced technicians to your home.
• A single home warranty plan covers a multiple devices
Extended Home Warranty
• Appliance specific, must be taken separately for each device.
• Ideally suited if your appliances are new.
• Economic prices, fixed fee, no deductibles.
• Adds value to the product
• Begins soon after the manufacturer’s warranty expires. Hence ensuring prolonged coverage.
• Less expensive as come to Home Warranty and is appliance specific.
• Saves you from expensive repairs right after you purchased a new device
• Adds value to your device if you wish to sell it while it is still new.
Investing / Finance Articles1. No Credit Check Faxless Payday Loans
2. Understanding Corporate Debt Restructuring In India
Author: Aniket Vichare
3. Tips To Know Before Applying For A Personal Loan By Srg
Author: srg housing
4. The Ultimate Guide To Cryptocurrency Wallet
5. Buy And Sell Mutual Fund Online | Moneytreesolution
6. Can I Get A Loan Despite Bad Credit Unemployment?
7. Advantages Of Binance Crypto Exchange
8. Payday Loans For People On Benefits Direct Lenders - 100% Online Decision
Author: Hamish Rutherford
9. Best Mcx Commodity Tips Provider In India
10. Why Open An Nri Account?
Author: Samantha Kennedy
11. Commercial Mortgage Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
12. Why Perform A Fundamental Analysis Of A Company?
Author: Aastha Kapoor
13. Open Online Trading Account With The Lowest Brokerage Charges
Author: Krutika Sharma
14. Avail Reliable Tax Return Online Australia Services To Get The Job Done Like Never Before
15. Get Yourself Best Sip Plans For Long Term
Author: Jignesh Shah