ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The 2014 Dodge Journey Crossroad To Be Unveiled In Chicago
Total Articles: 2
Debuting this spring at the Chicago Auto Show, the 2014 Dodge Journey Crossroad is the stylish new version of this family-friendly vehicle. Thanks to the new Platinum chrome exterior trim laid out on both the roof rails and side sills, the smoked headlights and tail lights and of course the Hyper Black, five-spoke aluminum 19-inch wheels, this upgraded version gives the Journey franchise a brand new lean mean SUV look.
Other distinguishing exterior features of the new Journey Crossroad includes the gloss-black grille and fog-lamp surrounds, the headlamp bezels and the lower rear fascia. Color choices for the exterior include the popular Dodge favorites such as Pitch Black, Bright Silver Metallic, White, Copperhead Pearl, Fathom Blue Pearl, Granite Crystal Metallic, Pearl White Tri-Coat and Redline Red 2-coat Pearl.
Inside, the luxury look continues. The 2014 version of the Journey Crossroad is equipped with dark, liquid graphite accents on the instrument panel, gauge cluster, door pulls and center console. This version also comes standard with black leather seats. The black leather seating includes sport mesh inserts and slate grey accent stitching. This same stitching treatment follows the center armrest, door panels, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob.
With a starting MSRP price of $24,995 for the four-cylinder and front-wheel-drive model, this vehicle is a great value for the consumer and for Dodge itself. Coming off the heels of a record sales year for the 2013 model, Dodge is hoping this version will enjoy the same success.
Standard on the 2014 Dodge Journey Crossroad are seven air bags, illuminated cup holders, power heated and foldaway mirrors and a front passenger fold-flat seat with hidden bin for extra storage. The Keyless Enter ‘n Go system with push-button start is another popular perk that comes standard with the Crossroad.
If the standard, 2.4-liter, four-cylinder engine which produces 173 horsepower and 166 pound-feet of torque, is not enough, the optional 3.6-liter, Pentastar V-6 engine is available and will deliver 283 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque. The V-6 also has a smooth-shifting, six-speed automatic transmission.
Life is an Adventure
The tagline for the 2014 Dodge Journey Crossroad is “Built to Escape the Ordinary.” This encapsulates the feel of this new version. Go where life takes you in style and with the confidence that you made a great family-friendly choice. Roomy and powerful, the Crossroad is just the vehicle for families on the go, without compromising style!
Lampe is a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep RAM dealership in Visalia, CA with a comprehensive selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs. If you are searching for car dealers using the keywords Jeep Grand Cherokee for sale in Visalia or Chrysler 300 for sale near Visalia, visit our Lampe Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram dealership today.
Automobiles Articles1. Car Dealers Perfect Way To Get The Used Car
2. Benefits Of Hiring A Taxi And How You Can Make Full Use Of It
Author: Dave Woods
3. Importance Of The Development Of Rugged Dc Dc Converter
Author: Lilly Allen
4. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
5. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
6. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
7. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
9. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
11. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
12. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
13. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
14. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India