ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Home Repairs Warranty
Total Articles: 223
I have used Home repair warranties for 20 years for myself and my rental homes. I paid $35. to $45. monthly ($500. yearly) and when we had a problem to fix I had to pay up to $65. for a "service charge" to the repair company to come to my home to LOOK at the PROBLEM and give an estimate to the warranty company before they would repair anything!
I want to make one call to the Warranty Company, tell them my repair problem and have them take care of paying any service charges and make the repairs prompty without me paying any $$$ to the repair person!
Does such a Home Warrenty exist today? If so I will sign up in a heart beat because I never thought it was fair for the Warranty Company to make the HOMEOWNER pay a $40. + service charge to a repairperson BEFORE the repairs were made!
Maybe I should start my own Home Warranty service and advertise " NO SERVICE CHARGE for the HOMEOWNER TO PAY! I think they would get more customers to join.
Home Warranties are a good deal, especially if you have RENTAL properties. Tenants break things more frequenty than Homeowners do! The cost of repairing or replacing unrepairable items would be prohibitive with a good HOME WARRANTY PLAN.
BUT, many Homeowners do not like paying a monthly fee of $20. $60. per month and then having to pay out another $40.to $75. service charge to the repair companyBEFORE any repairs are made. This double payment is NOT fair, expensive and TIME WASTING TO THE customer.That is how the Warranty Plans works for 90% of the consumers and turns alot of people away from purchasing a Home Warranty Plan.
I know I am not alone in thinking Home Warranty Plans should not charge the Homeowner a Service Charge plus a monthly membership fee. My Dentist, when I was complaining to him about HAVING TO pay a SERVICE CHARGE FEE, before the WARRANTY COMPANY would fix my air conditioner, he said if you find a company that "doesn't charge any service fees, let me know. Why should I pay a monthly fee AND the service charge? U don't anymore; BHS pays ALL costs to repair/replace your appliances ! Visit www.NoServiceCharge4U.com for more information.YOUR HOME REPAIRS WORRIES R OVER ! FOR ONLY $45. per month for a BHS HOME WARRANTY we will repair or replace ALL your applicances, hot water heater, central AC/HEAT,
plumbing, electrical, and other home systems WITH NO SERVICE CHARGE 2 U !
Home and Garden Articles1. What Is The Importance Of Roof Cleaning And Maintenance In Miami?
Author: Hector Sanchez
2. Important Guidelines For Purchasing Rustic Dining Table!
3. Why Hiring Relocation Company Is A Smart Decision
Author: Kathe Jonson
4. Your Guide To Buy The Best Goodman2 Ton Air Conditioner
Author: karanveer rawat
5. Few Tips For Purchasing Rustic Furniture New Hampshire!
6. Buy Only Quality Rustic Furniture New Hampshire!
7. Different Kinds Of Cleaning Services
Author: Kelli Jones
8. The Hardwood Flooring Sydney Offers A Range Of Quality Products For Your Flooring Options
9. What Are The Ultimate Advantages Of Window Glass Repair In Chicago?
Author: Russell Rabin
10. Why Choose Led Light Bulbs?
Author: Brilliant Homes
11. Pest Control Methods- Understanding The Different Options To Overcome Pest Maniac
Author: Kavya Joshi
12. Foxmowing Specializing In High-end Domestic And Commercial Lawn Mowing Projects
Author: Phil Maunder
13. Fixed Canopy Awnings Perfect Solution For When Protection Is Required From Sun Or Rain
Author: Joseph Zammit
14. Bringing The Latest Designs And Interiors At A Resonable Rate
Author: D'esprit Interiors
15. Tips To Ensure Garage Door Safety For Your Home In Rockville, Md
Author: Chan S