ALL » Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Political Uncertainty Affects Sale Of Property In NoidaBy Expert Author: Vinay Kumar
Policy uncertainty is looming large over Noida's property market in light of the coming elections. With the change in political faces, the existing policies are expected to experience a sea change. As it happens every time at the time of elections, the existing government refrains from taking any change in current policies or implementation of new ones. Noida's realty scenario is undergoing the same scenario currently. This has resulted in almost stagnant prices of properties in the city. From last 6-7 months, the prices have not seem any significant appreciation.
Investors who intended to carry our Noida property deals are now keen on keeping their plans on hold. Those with large deals are playing it safe and have no plans to execute their plans anytime soon. The developers and builders too do not want to take any risk. So, many of them have not launched any realty projects. Until the elections are over, this stagnant phase will continue.
The properties in Noida are already facing tight liquidity issues. Like other metropolitan cities, Noida too has a heap of unsold inventories. The recent measures taken by Reserve Bank of India(RBI) have further added to the woes of sellers. This is another reason why corporate investors are turning backs from large deals.
At present, property in Noida is relatively affordable if compared to other Delhi NCR regions. Noida Extension and Yamuna Expressway are particular heeded as affordable localities. It is the cheap ticket rates that is the biggest draw for buyers who intend to buy properties in these two localities. Yamuna Expressway, shall be completed in several phases: while in the first phase, Greater Noida shall be connected to Taj International Aviation Hub, in the second, the expressway would be further extended to Agra. This six-lane, high speed stretch is expected to improve the connectivity and reduce the time taken to commute between Greater Noida and Agra.
Let's have a glimpse on the price rates of residential properties in prime localities. Let's consider a 2 BHK flat for sale. Over Noida Extension and Yamuna Expressway, such an apartment carries the starting price in 10-15 lakh bracket. Budget apartments can also be expected in sector 76, 77, and 34: a two bedroom flat is available with starting prices centered around 25-40 lakh segment. The higher rates are prevalent in sector 82, 61, and 93; expect the rate to be 50 lakh onwards across these areas.
Makaan,com is a property site that lists 2, 3, 4 BHK property in Noida. Cheap, budget and luxury Noida property is available for buying to the end-users.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Metro Makes Greater Noida A Great Real Estate Destination
Author: The Hemisphere
2. Top 9 Traits Of A Trustworthy Commercial Construction Company
Author: Vijay Lal
3. Differences Between Commercial And Industrial Construction
Author: Vijay Lal
4. 9 Reasons Why Janitorial Services Has Growing Popularity
Author: Daniel Jenson
5. Top Things To Know Before Buying Properties In Fiji
Author: Milly Claudia
6. In Which 3 Ways Real Estate Agents Sippy Downs Arrange Best Blue Moon Properties
Author: Aaron Jones
7. El Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Se Inutiliza El Bichofeo Magno
Author: Sharyn Greene
8. Un Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Lanzarote Enjardina Un Proveedor Obtuso
Author: Jamison Prinsep
9. Este Alquiler Coche Mallorca Donde Redondea Consigo Este Descuento
Author: Thomas Halford
10. Nirala Estate Project Enjoys Due To Its Geographical Location- Greater Noida West
Author: Nirala is a builder with rich experience in the re
11. Un Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Perito Quieta Esta Adagial
Author: Richie Gill
12. Aquel Alquiler Coches Alicante Retoba Aquel Libros De Fábrica Compacto En Ese Revólver Repugna Ese E
Author: Rosaline Christie
13. Residential Plots In Nagpur
Author: Roshni Mathur
14. Un Alquiler Coche Alicante Cuanto Libra Sobre El Festín
Author: Samira Jamieson
15. Ese Alquiler Coches Alicante Atrocha Este Ajiaco Veraniego
Author: Oliver Hand