ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Let’s Have Fun Travelling To India
Total Articles: 10
India is ranked 65th in world tourism. India is ranked 9th for its natural resources & 24th for its culture resources. Here is a brief journey of travelling to India from North to South. Jammu Kashmir is the 1st state of India. There is a Vaishno Devi Temple in Katra which you can visit. There are also many different Temples to visit in Jammu. It is also called the honeymooners paradise.
When you travel to India you will explore different cultures in different states. The next in line is Punjab. It is famous for its Golden Temple and Amritsar. There are also many places like Jallianwala Bahg, Wagh Border,Faridkot Fort, etc which you can visit. The capital of India, Delhi has the Taj Mahal, which is ranked under 7 wonders of the world. Delhi also has Red Fort, Lotus Temple, Outbminar, India Gate, Jama Masjid, etc. Ganga River which is one of the Holy Rivers of India flows through Delhi.
Next in line is Rajasthan. It is the largest in terms of area. There is Amber Fort, The City Palace, Galta Temple, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar in Jaipur. Coming to Madhya Pradesh you can visit cities like Bhopal, Gwalior, Kanha. Gujrat is famous for Rann Utsav & Navratri celebtations in India. Sabarmati Aashram, Mahatma Gandhi’s Home is located in Gujrat. Gir National, Wild Ass Sanctuary, Somnath Temple are all located in Gujarat. Going south you can visit Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu is home to natural resources. Tamil Nadu is known as Temple State of India. Grand Hindu temples of Dravidian architecture, hill stations, beach resorts, multi-religious pilgrimage sites are all present in Tamil Nadu.
Travelling west of India you come to Maharashtra. Maharashtra is the second best place for tourism in India. Bollywood city, Mumbai has many good tourist attractions. Gate way of India, Hajiali, Caves & National Parks and, heritage buildings all are located in Mumbai. Ajanta Ellora caves, Shirdi is best pilgrimage place in Maharashtra, devoted to Saint Sai Baba., Tadoba National Park is largest and oldest park in Maharashtra. Konkan coast which connects Mumbai and Goa are famous for their serene beaches and sea food. Matheran and Mahabaleshwar are the best hill stations of Maharashtra.
Maharashtra has a culture and environment of its own. If you are a tourist who wishes to visit only cities then you can see the typical city life in cities like Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Nagpur and Aurangabad. For other there are a lot of hidden treasures which one can unfold when visiting Maharashtra. The Maharashtra tourism board is keen on improving the kind of accommodation offered to tourists and the maintenance of the age old monuments which tourists like to see.
Many tourists all-over the world, come for to enjoy India Tourism. They travel all over India to know the culture of India. They visit many places in India. They do researches which help in development of India. India is known for its culture and natural resources. The culture of India attracts many tourists and helps them discover a new India every time they visit.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara