ALL >> General >> View Article
Duels Of The Planeswalkers Does An Excellent Job
Total Articles: 197
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the series, the card game at its most basic level is played by using two types of cards. Mana cards can be played once a turn and are payment for the second type of cards: spells. However, spells can be many different things: creature cards that remain on the field and attack or defend; one-use sorcery cards that have a variety of different effects; and enchantments that can be used to attach to creatures. The goal is to reduce your opponent’s life from 20 points to zero by attacking with creatures or slinging spells. As the game progresses, more Mana will have been played, which means you have access to more expensive but stronger cards.
Typically, Magic: The Gathering is a two-player game, and each person, or Planeswalkers to use the game’s terminology, has a deck of a specific colour. Colours represent your card’s type, and each has its own strengths and weaknesses. For example, a red deck contains many direct-damage spells, whereas a green deck has huge creatures for a reasonable cost.The single player has four different modes: Campaign allows you to unlock new decks by playing against a single opponent; Revenge repeats the campaign with smarter AI;
Challenge gives you a card puzzle and demonstrates the depth of strategy the card game possesses; and Planechase, the online multiplayer. This final mode is different from the usual one-on-one. You and three opponents fight in a free-for-all against each other. The goal is to be the last man standing by destroying your opponents, or letting them destroy each other. There are also ‘plane’ cards in the middle which represent the realm you are fighting on, all of which provide additional benefits or hindrances to the players. If the current land is causing too much trouble for you, you can roll a six-sided die on your turn for the chance to change the plane. Just remember, your opponents can do the same thing.
If you want to try something different than the standard one-versus-one, this mode is great fun on multiplayer and adds a different flavour and layer of strategy to the Magic card game. In addition to considering what card to play, alliances can be made or broken between players. For the classic game, you can still play one-on-one against other players around the world with ten decks the game provides. These decks can be customized with thirty extra cards for each deck, received by winning matches in single or multiplayer. Unfortunately, you cannot fifa 14 coins change your deck beyond these thirty cards, so customization is limited.
Duels of the Planeswalkers does an excellent job of representing the mechanics in video game form; the game plays exactly like a real Magic card game. It’s easy to navigate around the field, and you can zoom onto any card you want more information on. If there are terms or abilities you aren’t sure about, the game provides the information quickly and easily through links on the magnified cards. There are even animations when creature cards attack or when you cast a sorcery spell. This adds a surprising kinetic quality to the game and helps keep players engaged.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln