ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Tips To Prolong The Battery Life Of Your Blackberry Phone
Total Articles: 40
For several years now, more and more people are depending on their mobile phones not only for personal communication, but also for business connections too. A report submitted in the year 2010 shows that the market for Smartphone in the Middle East and Africa has developed nearly by 65% in the last year and this indicates a booming market. This device enables easy communication and so most of us become frustrated when it runs out of the battery. This is why nowadays, more and more phone owners are opting for additional batteries in such a way that the power for their device will always be handy with them. They can purchase a BlackBerry E-M1 battery and even other models like RIM Battery or 9360 Battery from reliable online stores. Irrespective of the type and brand purchased, the tips given below will be helpful in extending the life:
Avoid power hanging applications: It is true that gaming and media are part and parcel of BlackBerry experience. But excessive media consumption and game playing can drain the power and other apps that stream data over wireless connections can also reduce the power. Also, limiting the notifications sent by applications can be helpful in extending the life of the battery.
Managing wireless connections: It is better to turn-off Bluetooth and Wi-Fi when they are not in use as they can be great power reducers. When you are in a no coverage area, it is better to turn-off the mobile network in such a way that the device need not have to lose power in trying to find the connection.
Unused applications: Many BlackBerry users do not turn off the unused applications. These apps can sit on the device and can eat a lot of battery life. So, when you opt for a new BlackBerry E-M1 battery, it is better to close the unused apps on your device to extend its life.
Standby mode: When the device is not in use, you can switch the device to standby mode. This will not only lock your keyboard, but it will also deactivate the display. This can be done either by holding down the mute button or by holding down the red power button depending on the model of the BlackBerry phone you own.
The above-mentioned tips can be helpful irrespective of whether you opt for RIM Battery or 9360 Battery for your BlackBerry phone. However, having an additional battery handy can be of great help in the case of emergency situations.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Get Aware Of The Benefits Of Custom Made Clothing
Author: Artlewin Bespoke
2. Buy Gemstones Jewelry Online
Author: Jewellery Cluster
3. Gifts To God's Greatest Gift
Author: Muskan pahuja
4. A Complete Introduction To Standard Hair Straightener
5. Benefits Of Modular Switches You Should Know
6. How To Choose The Right Wall Mounted Fan For Your Interiors
7. Holi Special Sale 2018 – Pakistani Cotton Lawn Suits.
8. Dlf Mall Of India-bowling Alley In Noida
Author: DLF Mall of India
9. Single Zone Wine Cooler Is Handy And Quite Effective On The Use!
Author: John Walker
10. Buy Cz Diamond Jewellery
Author: Jewellery Cluster
11. Importance Of An Electrical Distribution Board You Should Know
12. Seiko 5 Sports Automatic 24 Jewels Srpb29 Srpb29k1 Srpb29k Men's Watch
13. Treasure The Flawless Range Of Corporate Gifts Available Online
Author: Vivek Singh
14. Online Shopping Tips To Save Money And Time
Author: Charlie Taylor
15. How To Choose The Right Diaper Pants & Wipes For Your Baby?
Author: Harleen Kaur